• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Aqua Wax

Just want to share my experience using this product today. Effect is pretty good and best thing is that you dont need to dry the car to apply it. Application and buffing-off is also quite easy. Save time and energy. For bros interested to try, Autobac Ubi is giving 40% discount off the product now.

post-2108-0-13779000-1367662876_thumb.jpg

post-2108-0-16045500-1367663040_thumb.png

AB hiding in air-con room..... tired after work... cos too fat... then sun so big.... MSCP is so far away... :sword:  :sword:  :sword:

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

I like this colour..... what is this called??? dunno what brown......

Done mine too!

20130423_120154.jpg

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

actually it's just plain LAZY lah..... so excuses.... but excuses are made to be used... right???? :D  :D :D  

Btw i not using aquawax. anyone can guess what grooming product i using?

Errrr Philip wax??

Anyway, whatever products u used monitor the shine (how long does it last??) To obtain a good shine is one thing, make sure u clay bar yr ride before waxing to ensure the car body like a silk!!

Errrr Philip wax??

Anyway, whatever products u used monitor the shine (how long does it last??) To obtain a good shine is one thing, make sure u clay bar yr ride before waxing to ensure the car body like a silk!!

Totally agreed! All product and detailer can make the car kim kim goo goo but how long it last is the challenge..

Wah, u diy also? I am impressed : )

I dun really DIY. I just sent Car for Polishing and now its Tar free. What i do is only maintaining.

Tried Product today during DIY car wash. Really easy to wipe off and I believe AquaWax easily used up. Smooth and "Kilat". Took a pic but Grey colour is not easy to show Shine like deep colours car.

Shall monitor Water Beading and how long it would last.

post-3117-0-41654900-1367997298_thumb.jpg

Wow this product is good!! Will dump all my grooming stuffs liao.