• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New vs Old AMG badge ..

New vs Old AMG Logo

I am posting this in the C63 forum since it seems to be the most active AMG section.

Mercedes-AMG recently updated the AMG logo. I like the new look, but the classic AMG logo was fine the way it was.
Check out the picture comparison and vote in the poll.

The old AMG Logo
amg_logo1.jpg
amg_logo2.jpg
amg_logo3.jpg

The new AMG logo with slightly modified "A" character
amg_new_logo1.jpg

• Like 5

Who cares... I've got E63 and AMG badge on my cheapo fake E class.... But it's your ride....

The new AMG badge is nicer.....but i have not installed it on my ride....would it not look odd if the AMG badge is sitting on the back with a c300 badge?

Its like sticking a M3 badge next to a 325i badge on a BMW????

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Who cares... I've got E63 and AMG badge on my cheapo fake E class.... But it's your ride....

Bro AB, your E is fake? I know liao....u mod a C to a E? Hahahahahaha JKJK

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

To each of his own. If i m in USA i cant buy 2 C63 one for the maid for marketing.

Seems you bought your ride to impress rather than make you happy..... worrying about how others see you... should have bought a Lambo instead.....

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

My friends sent me this link; http://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/456982-c300-amg.html

hmmm...dont wana be accused of being a poser or badge whore....

Bro, we can decide what we want to do with our car. So long as it makes you happy and dont harm others, just go for it. No such thing as poser or badge whore la.

Seems you bought your ride to impress rather than make you happy..... worrying about how others see you... should have bought a Lambo instead.....

why you never tell me earlier? damn... should have bought a lampo

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Bro, we can decide what we want to do with our car. So long as it makes you happy and dont harm others, just go for it. No such thing as poser or badge whore la.

agree, you do up your ride to make yourself happy and not worry about what others think :D