• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

just got my car yesterday hello everyone

boaboy

hi everyone i got a question here. my se told me that my drl will be on at daytime n will be off at nighttime while headlight will come out at night. right now i drive whole day at bright daylight the drl is always off n the headlight keep on. i really wonder what happen. i also notice the screen for reverse camera is slanted badly. just fot my car 3 days ago from cnc. any bro/sis can assist me? thanks a million

simple check. did u put your headlight switch at A?

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

i put my headlight switch at auto aa told by se. any difference?

Lights

Switching the daytime running lamps on/ off

This function is not available in Canada.

If you have activated the Day Lights function and the light switch is in the c or à position, the daytime running lamps are switched on automatically during the day when the engine is running.

In the dark, the following also light up:

Rthe low-beam headlamps Rthe parking lamps

Rthe tail lamps

Rthe license plate lamp Rthe side marker lamps

X Press the = or ; button on the steering wheel to select the Sett. menu.

X Pressthe:or9buttontoselectthe Lights submenu.

X Press the a button to confirm.

X Pressthe:or9buttontoselectthe

Day Lights function.

If the Daytime Running

has been switched on, the cone of light and the W symbol in the multifunction display are shown in red.

X Press the a button to save the setting. Switching Adaptive Highbeam Assist on/

Lights: function

A step by step instruction from the Mod King.... BM u can go become teacher liao.....

Paisei is cut and paste one!!

• Like 1

Haha pro advise. I already went to settle and the drl is switch on. But the problem still persists lehz. Haiz =(

U mean NOW (at night) after u set the DRL to on but fail to switch on?? If u do it now (at night) bcoz the DRL will not switch on coz yr headlight is without ILS system. Meaning those comes with normal headlight will not able to switch on the DRL when headlights is turn on. But is not end of the world, u can mods it. Call me if u loose sleep over this DRL thingy at 94563723.

U mean NOW (at night) after u set the DRL to on but fail to switch on?? If u do it now (at night) bcoz the DRL will not switch on coz yr headlight is without ILS system. Meaning those comes with normal headlight will not able to switch on the DRL when headlights is turn on. But is not end of the world, u can mods it. Call me if u loose sleep over this DRL thingy at 94563723.

lol... hahaha

OOO BM left his contact here O? can I call u also?haha in case i loose sleep over a scratch on My S?

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="thaiedwin" data-cid="163766" data-time="1358182356"><p>

OOO BM left his contact here O? can I call u also?haha in case i loose sleep over a scratch on My S?</p></blockquote>

Bro... BM can help with pro advise on car....as for scratching your ass...I don't think he can help... Best to get your mm to help lar.... Hahahahaha

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

OOO BM left his contact here O? can I call u also?haha in case i loose sleep over a scratch on My S?

Anything to do with yr S dont call me hor, i m straight one. I dont want die to hard like in the movie. I m sure Ruth wouldnt mind dying hard!!

haha blackmercs thanks a lot. i will call u soon if cannot resolve. i am still waiting for my se to get back to me n solve it. this morning i try the headlight on all the way make me feel so kuku lol. the drl just shy to come out.

Off yr headlight and check whether the DRL is it activate on?? Stock headlight system is headlight on DRL will goes off.

spechless now. drive down all the way to cnc with headlight on. when park in cnc together test drive with se, the drl come out. pengz. test a few rounds no problem. then when halfway drive back to office headlight come out again drl off. arghhhh. think only way is find bro blackmerc already :)

spechless now. drive down all the way to cnc with headlight on. when park in cnc together test drive with se, the drl come out. pengz. test a few rounds no problem. then when halfway drive back to office headlight come out again drl off. arghhhh. think only way is find bro blackmerc already :)

Huh? U mean till now u didnt understand that once yr stock headlight turn on the DRL off?? Yr SE didnt explain to u?

Anything to do with yr S dont call me hor, i m straight one. I dont want die to hard like in the movie. I m sure Ruth wouldnt mind dying hard!!

Oi I am saying my S-Class not Ass...what u guys thinking???

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

thanks a lot to blackmercs for explaining in detail to me :)

Yest i didnt sleep well after we chat, thinking of yr DRL issue is really weird!! Finally i found the answer, u didnt bath yr new car with flower water rite!! Thats why!! Go and do it quickly!!

haha i think after i go sonic racing then bathe my car with flower water for soon soon all the way :) ytd night clean the surrounding area till suisui le. try again this noon.

I'll pray for u!! Huat arh

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="blackmercs" data-cid="163934" data-time="1358293348"><p>

Yest i didnt sleep well after we chat, thinking of yr DRL issue is really weird!! Finally i found the answer, u didnt bath yr new car with flower water rite!! Thats why!! Go and do it quickly!!</p></blockquote>

Bro, I can recommend teban garden after see&see next to RWS warehouse... There can seek Guanyin's blessing and got holy water to bath your car....power

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...