• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The C Class learning night

blackmercs

Today went for the talk and met up afew members there too. 90% i m falling asleep when comes to technical advise Q&A. The technical advisor cant really advise!! Sad!! My question is dead simple like where is the sensor for activing the rear mirror to dim. Answer i got is "this is a gd question"!! I roll my eye and fall back to sleep.

Got free food, drink, kopi o siew tai. Orh also free umbrella too. All this for only $50 per pax!! The deal didnt stop here, this $50 will credit into yr service credit. So is like FOC lah, i didnt jio u bcoz U r AMG class leh.

Also to a grp of guys bioing my ride at the carpark, confirm my ride is not AMG leh is replica one!!

Road tax no need to display in sillypore leh. All data is in the system, See&See claims that once yr vehicle enter into their premises the ECU will starts to communicate with their system including all the way to Germ-many, the trainer say one. So updating of software is ongoing while yr car sits there waiting to be service. For my case, 7 hrs waiting time during my first servicing so must be alot sianing ongoing.

Road tax no need to display in sillypore leh. All data is in the system, See&See claims that once yr vehicle enter into their premises the ECU will starts to communicate with their system including all the way to Germ-many, the trainer say one. So updating of software is ongoing while yr car sits there waiting to be service. For my case, 7 hrs waiting time during my first servicing so must be alot sianing ongoing.

Your case system overload from having so many mods to upload to Deutschland. In the end barely managed to do it in 7 hours lor.

Vinyl Is Sexy!

Bro, mine is fully stock but also 7 hours wait... System hang?  :sick:

Your case system overload from having so many mods to upload to Deutschland. In the end barely managed to do it in 7 hours lor.

Lolz u guys so funni one!!

Today went for the talk and met up afew members there too. 90% i m falling asleep when comes to technical advise Q&A. The technical advisor cant really advise!! Sad!! My question is dead simple like where is the sensor for activing the rear mirror to dim. Answer i got is "this is a gd question"!! I roll my eye and fall back to sleep.

Is this learning session organised by C&C?

mine done in one hour leh. express serbic.

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Alamak! C&C being a Mercedes-Benz dealer yet their product knowledge so poor? tsk! tsk! tsk! very lao kwee leh!

Ya man, so the feedback i hoot them then the car nos plate i put my buddy nos who supposed to attend but didnt!!

you never reply "gd question needs a gd answer!" ????

:devil:

you never reply "gd question needs a gd answer!" ????

:devil:

My replied is "u didnt answered my gd question at all!! Then end up starring incident with the technical advisor, scary!! So he rebutted u engineer or what? My replied is "sorry, i dont work near the engine ( engine-near)"!! Then i go back to limo mode.

• Like 1