• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Singapore Lions in Suzuki Cup..

Lawman

Watched all 3 matches so far in the suzuki cup..

Against Malaysia 3-0 - They were really great..roared like lion..praised by all

Against Indo 0-1 - Worse than pussy cat...conclusion Lions cannot be praised..

Against Lao 4-3 - 1st half - played like sick cats, losing 0-2 ..vomitted blood watching..at least 2nd half wake up...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries they will be beaten by our very own foriegn talents scheme. Philippines squad contains 22 all foreign born 2nd generation ppl. While ours have foreign born turn citizen player

And our government will visit Philippines to hunt for some great hidden soccer talent ppl And offer them our worthless devlaued red passport

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Brazil turn sporean player now enjoying life at one corner of the earth after earning a big fat salary from FAS.

Eastern European turned citizen players r still playing their best soccer for us even when they have past their peak career.

PRCs turned Sporean players are having a mixed performance depending on their fitness.

All of the above have one thing in common - they failed to beat a foreign based 2nd generation Philippines soccer team.

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

• 2 weeks later...

frankly I see our football team is so pitiful cos our fans only know how to see success.... You win... they cheer for U and call them Team Singapore.... when they lose... they were called FTs and asked to go back to CHINA, CROATIA, NIGERIA and all they can think of.... No more Team Singapore.... Hiaz.... Singaporea fans.... so sad... so ashamed to be a Singaporean fan....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Well, as a ex national player I more than know the feeling of being condemned by our own fans and country man. From those years of experiences, I realise only success counts and are under mercy of the press and thousands of arm chairs critics. Sporean fans are much better than Indonesian fans. I witness a full scale riot in 97 sea games when their team lost in final. Their players needed protection too