• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Changing Tyres.

mulderang

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys i am about to change tyre soon my stock is P zero too. Wonder what is the mileage that it can go? Cause i have clock about 23000km and it seems i left about 30% of rubber left. I wonder if you guys heard about hankook tyres. Are they good too?

Hankook is a korean brand.  Have used 2 sets of Hankook before. They're good tyres with reasonable prices, but only when there is a promotion. I stop buying from them after they launch the membership thingy, which is of no use to me.

Hi guys, just for sharing. I just changed my wheels due to the off alignment causing my 4 wheels inner side going "botak". Check out a few quotations and came across this www.onewheelonline.com.

To my surprise the price quotes was really very attractive. Went down to the workshop in midview city and the lady manager with her technicians completed the whole process in less than an hour. Great services and clean place.

Btw I changed Continental CSC5. PM me if u want to know the offer I got. Great deal!

Hi guys, just for sharing. I just changed my wheels due to the off alignment causing my 4 wheels inner side going "botak". Check out a few quotations and came across this www.onewheelonline.com.

To my surprise the price quotes was really very attractive. Went down to the workshop in midview city and the lady manager with her technicians completed the whole process in less than an hour. Great services and clean place.

Btw I changed Continental CSC5. PM me if u want to know the offer I got. Great deal!

No need pm post yr price here instead. Tyres and rims specs.

Pix of your rim please...