• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

wanderlust.♡

SLKtigress

Surreal pictures for your eyes to rest upon.

Aiguille du midi bridge, France

Astronomical clock, Prague

Autumn gorge, Japan

Giant flower carpet, Brussels, Belgium (Next sighting will be in 08/14)

Boutique Chalet, Zermatt Peak 13, Switzerland (it'd set you back 50,000USD/week to stay here)

Eiffel Tower, Paris France

Somewhere in Tuscany

Hosteria Pehoe, Chile

Spjotsodd Telemark, Norway

St Croix villa, Carribean (if the world's ending here's where i'd spend all my $ to stay)

Blanket Bay lodge, NZ

Melissani Cave, Greece

Lake Como, Italy

Cirque Terre, Italy

• Like 1

...Prague is beautiful ...still sum untouched plcs...sum parts r so cold...history written all over it's weather beaten walls.... Mixed feelings...;(...;)...;(... U knw wad I mean...?!

....Ruth ...dun scold me huh...

...when I 1st read yr thread title...I think of Wonderwoman and bra ley....dunno Y...haha...;)..not in a bad Way huh..was expecting 2 See those too...sekali it's sumthing beta..Beautiful scenaries ...;)!!

• Like 1

always had mixed feelings on very beautiful nature images...

they always look wonderful and great during the day... but in actual fact, looks damn scary in the night...

my army experience :)

Haha... most images are digitally enhanced. Sometimes when you go to the real place it's not as nice...

eh? sounds like you had a scary experience... haha

If you can't afford to go holidays, you are either not working hard enough or your car is too expensive.

I am humble and know my limits, so I didn't buy an SLS.

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

The hole that Machi fell into... haha

That's e hole of eternity.... fall inside and your face look like machi now.. kim kim koot koot. ..

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill