• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

OLD : - SGMERC Driving Experience @ JOHOR CIRCUIT PASIR GUDANG 8th June

Guest angela

Guest jenvid

Wow... definitely had a field day ! Loved the power slides and shooting for the apex. Not forgeting Protoss giving me that kind of look when his lgt nearly went to the turf... kekeke...

Many thanks to Jeff & Kompressor for all the hard prep work & the mentors for their guidance.

Enjoyed myself thoroughly on the track, even though my tyres couldnt make it and my car doesnt have enough oomph to chiek anyone...geee.

Loved our tactical bridge crossing at SG side of Second link.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... definitely had a field day ! Loved the power slides and shooting for the apex. Not forgeting Protoss giving me that kind of look when his lgt nearly went to the turf... kekeke...

Many thanks to Jeff & Kompressor for all the hard prep work & the mentors for their guidance.

Enjoyed myself thoroughly on the track, even though my tyres couldnt make it and my car doesnt have enough oomph to chiek anyone...geee.

Loved our tactical bridge crossing at SG side of Second link.

mention about the second link! haha that was the most "kang hu" team . this call " not fierce dragon no cross river" patrick patrick where are you :bboyspin: :bboyspin: :bboyspin:

Patrick good citizen, follow law la. Keep in lane, didnt play cheat like mercy say..... I didnt play cheat too, someone force me to cheat hee.....

Flower, i just joking and giving you some signal only before BIG THING happen....this is sgmerc.com

For Jeff car's, Flower, you wont understand until you collect your car than let us push your car in the track.....

Driving NSHW with 220km is no stress comparing 3 round od PG, Jeff, sayang sayang ok, no heartache hor

Guest flower

Patrick good citizen, follow law la. Keep in lane, didnt play cheat like mercy say..... I didnt play cheat too, someone force me to cheat hee.....

Flower, i just joking and giving you some signal only before BIG THING happen....this is sgmerc.com

For Jeff car's, Flower, you wont understand until you collect your car than let us push your car in the track.....

Driving NSHW with 220km is no stress comparing 3 round od PG, Jeff, sayang sayang ok, no heartache hor

oic.... Thks bro for ur advise. Yah, like that hor .... Jeff, i hope my comments didn't hurt u ..... i sayang sayang too.

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Wah lao..i read 3 times still don't understand what flower & 9339 is saying ley! Think i got mental block cos just got back from Sepang! 10 soup-up cars (GTR, GT3, Lotus, M3..mine slowest) convoy back 200 plus... shiok man, especially with these experience guys we kept very close no chance for others to cut in. Sorry OT a little.

Guest Protoss

flower ]

9339 ]

Wow now it seem like a TCC event, only those are memtion.....Is a Merc trackday leh

orh... you sabo jonathan.......

Jeff, pls dont scold Jonathan for pushing your car like what Flower had posted, you guys are brother and buddy,dont let a women come in between.....

Or maybe you only up to Jap' wrote:

Hey bro, don' wrote:

Protoss car seems like it was not able to perform to its max, don't know y.[/color]

Roy's driving keeps improving after every round (his employee claims so). Initially, he claims scary.....

Must change its driver........ :swduel:

Guest Protoss

fruitcakepablohoney ]

Wah lao..i read 3 times still don' wrote:

Bro,

Heard abit abt yr Sepang trip, from friends.

Do let us know the full stuff during GTG. :thumbsup:

Yah lor, hear say very happening, wasted... we should have do the track another week but join the TTC for SP as eye opening on 9th....

JTCC i cant go,wasted and sad, wifey >:(. many stuff to settle .....

1 of the cars flip turtle in front of me (turn 7 & 8) while i was driving my friends GT3... too many ego drivers on track. Thank God both driver & mentor are ok.

1 of the cars flip turtle in front of me (turn 7 & 8) while i was driving my friends GT3... too many ego drivers on track. Thank God both driver & mentor are ok.

sorry bro OT a bit, the :asshole: make me feel like vomit, curious who is this ya???

sorry bro OT a bit, the :asshole: make me feel like vomit, curious who is this ya???

You like my ex gal's butt?kekeke ::)

Guest 2 Mercie 2

weeeeeeeeeeeee! fun fun fun. big thanks to papajeff and papapat for organising this event and others who contributed as well. looking forward to our next track day! :thumbsup:

weeeeeeeeeeeee! fun fun fun. big thanks to papajeff and papapat for organising this event and others who contributed as well. looking forward to our next track day! :thumbsup:

You're welcome my cupcakes! :angel1: