• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

OLD : - SGMERC Driving Experience @ JOHOR CIRCUIT PASIR GUDANG 8th June

Guest angela

Guest jem_kwok

Dear members (watchers), if time permits, we will be giving "Taxi Ride", so please put your name here! :thumbsup:

Dear Forumer,

If you wish to join us just to watch our track day, it is free.

You may register here now:

1) dash + wifey

2) flower

3) Friend of MMB (Audi A3)

4) Friends x 2 of flower (c200) (TBC)

5) jem_kwok newbie

6)

7)

8)

9)

Waiting place: 2nd Link Esso Petrol Station

Time: 10.30am SHARP

Please do not turn up at the meeting place without registering yourself here, our convoy leader Jenvid won't know who is coming etc..........

Once times up he will move on and will not wait for anyone.

Drinks, meal & dinner not provided.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Otsego

Dear members (watchers), if time permits, we will be giving "Taxi Ride", so please put your name here! :thumbsup:

Dear Forumer,

1) dash + wifey

2) flower

3) Friends x 2 of flower (c200) (TBC)

4) jem_kwok newbie

5) Friend of Otsego (Sonata)

6)

7)

8)

Please do not turn up at the meeting place without registering yourself here, our convoy leader Jenvid won't know who is coming etc..........

Guest flower

Otsego ]

Dear Forumer,

1) dash + wifey

2) flower

4) jem_kwok newbie

6)

7)

8)

Please do not turn up at the meeting place without registering yourself here, our convoy leader Jenvid won' wrote:

Guest shox87

Dear members (watchers), if time permits, we will be giving "Taxi Ride", so please put your name here!

Dear Forumer,

1) dash + wifey

2) flower

4) jem_kwok newbie

6) Shox87

7)

8)

Guest angela

Dear members (watchers), if time permits, we will be giving "Taxi Ride", so please put your name here!

Bring along HELMET if you want taxi ride[/color]

Dear Forumer,

1) flower

2) jem_kwok newbie

3) Friend of Otsego (Sonata)

4) Shox87

5) Leon + Wife

6) Kelvin + Mother

7) 2B-abies (saab)

Guest millionmilebenz

On behalf of SGMERC Exco, I would like to thank all the members who showed up today to support our very first Track Event! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Without your support it would not have been possible.

And as a member who has also benefitted from all the effort that Jeff and Patrick have put in to make this event happen, I express my heartfelt gratitude to these two gentlemen for introducing such an exhilirating experience to all of us! Triple Salute to both of you! :iconsalut: :iconsalut: :iconsalut:

Many thanks too to the Traction Circle mentors who have selflessly shared their time and experience with us to make the learning curve that much less intimidating for a bunch of "track newbies". :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Also, our appreciation to our gadget guru Jenvid for leading the convoy to the track! We're never lost with you around. :punk1:

After today's experience, I am sure all of us who have driven on the track have gained invaluable knowledge on the capabilities (and limitations) of our cars and also of ourselves. I am confident that future SGMERC Track Days will be popular events. Rock On and Drive Safe! :rockon:

Guest shox87

WOOO HOOO! nice drive up guys!

a big THANK YOU to JEFF and PAT and the others for their efforts in making this event so successful!

i muz say that i've enjoyed myself tremendously!

:thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap:

Guest Protoss

Great track event and conducted in a very safe environment. :thumbsup:

Kudos to the organizers for the effort, time and $. :thumbsup:

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Guest C350

Thank - you Sgmerc for holding this event, i have now understand more about my car performance & had also improve my skill after this event.

you guys are wonderful ya upz upz upz :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest flower

:clap: :clap: :clap: Pat, Jeff & members who help to make this event a success. Thank u very much. :iconsalut: :iconsalut: :iconsalut: upz upz upz :thumbsup:

The weather was perfect! :pray: And all of us reached home safely. :pray:

I really enjoy myself very much & learn more about driving. :punk1: (Thanks to Jeff & Jonathan for the Taxi ride, its been an eye opener.) upz upz upz :thumbsup: (Thanks David for the lompang) upz to u too :iconsalut:

looking for to the next track day. :bboyspin:

Guest C350

:clap: :clap: :clap: Pat, Jeff & members who help to make this event a success. Thank u very much. :iconsalut: :iconsalut: :iconsalut: upz upz upz :thumbsup:

I really enjoy myself very much & learn more about driving. :punk1: (Thanks to Jeff & Jonathan for the Taxi ride, its been an eye opener.) upz upz upz :thumbsup: (Thanks David for the lompang) upz to u too :iconsalut:

hello limited to five icon per message lei

Guest dash

hey u guys must have had fun!

its a shame i was not able to make it at the last min due to some reno issues with contractor.

looking forward to see u guys again! :)

Guest shox87

hello limited to five icon per message lei

haha i see so may icons also BLUR. :yumyum: :yumyum:

Guest 9339

Ya,like i say before, PG is a good place to learn about tracking, anyway, must thanks Jeff, Pat and all mantors :iconsalut: for the effort and time to make this very 1st sgmerc trackday possible, for those who miss it, all i can say is you guys miss the thrill and fun of it,but not to worry, i think there should be another SP coming in a couple of month times,so do remember to join us by than.

Not to worry about your 'precious car', we have many 'expensive car' on the track yesterday just for the fun and experience of what is tracking.....

See you guys at next Sgmerc track day.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Many Tks to all who came and enjoy the track day.

and also we all must give Jeff and Pat, A BIG HUG!! :punk1: for all the efforts and time for organising this event!! There will more coming up, so stay tune!!

also not forgeting the TCC members who came down to help out, by guiding all track newbies, i'm sure all had learn somethings about their car! and also improve their driving skills. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

a big tks to Pat for giving a Taxi ride, hmmm you make me gian liao..

also tks MMB for giving my mum a taxi ride. though not fast speed, she said tks to you!

Guest flower

:clap: Pat, Jeff & members who help to make this event a success. Thank u very much. :iconsalut: upz upz upz :thumbsup:

The weather was perfect! And all of us reached home safely. :pray:

Jonathan from TCC is very good! He really pushed Jeff's car.

The Taxi ride in Jeff's car is so fun n exciting, though I was a little shocked when he dug into his pocket to reach for his mobile to clock his time as he was talking to me & while we were on the track at fast speed handling the sharp bends with a Suzuki Swift pushing us from the back.

And he overtook Eric's Ford like it was going at 50km/h.

Scary but SHIOK man! :clap:

Jeff is smooth........ the way he drives is just like his car is practically sticking onto the road as he handles to bend.

Fast yet feel very safe.

Sitting next to them and watching how they drive is really a wonderful experience. SO MAN!!! :rockon:

Small Daniel's & Wilson's tyres were burning, lots of smoke!

Mercy very steady for a female driver n the only one on track! Cool right! :thumbsup:

C55 & C35's car sounds the best when the past the grand stand. zzzzhhhhiiiiffffff....

Guest 9339

Wow now it seem like a TCC event, only those are memtion.....Is a Merc trackday leh

orh... you sabo jonathan.......

Jeff, pls dont scold Jonathan for pushing your car like what Flower had posted, you guys are brother and buddy,dont let a women come in between.....

Or maybe you only up to Jap's car(civic & swift) standard heeee.. Just joking :yumyum:

you yet to have a chance to sit in the C55,C35 and SL? i arrange for you

All bro car's which cost cheaper dont be sad for not memtioning in her post, this is fact and the cruel world of wealth.....

Guest Sareve

It was an AWESOME track day!! Hell it was the best damn drive I ever had in my life!!! My thanks go out to Jeff and Patrick as well as everyone else who helped to make our virgin track day such a success. Thanks to all the TCC members as well, especially Thomas who sat with me while I drove on the track and drove my car round the track soooooooooo much better than I could ever have done even though he'd never driven my car before. Tons of respect to him, Jeff and all the other TCC guys, they're all really good drivers!!

Tracking is a really thrilling, fun experience, I encourage everyone who didn't come with us this time to go for the next track day. I speak for myself but perhaps others might feel the same way too, I think that tracking really helped me realise that there was tons of rooms for me to improve my driving, missing apex after apex was a really humbling experience, I think I'm really quite a sucky driver now haha. Jeff and the TCC guys make it look SOOOOOOO easy, if you ever have the opportunity to track with them again, GO LEARN FROM THEM!!!

The drive to the track was also really fun :thumbsup: Nothing like doing 190+ and not worrying about getting caught by TP.

Guest flower

Wow now it seem like a TCC event, only those are memtion.....Is a Merc trackday leh

orh... you sabo jonathan.......

Jeff, pls dont scold Jonathan for pushing your car like what Flower had posted, you guys are brother and buddy,dont let a women come in between.....

Or maybe you only up to Jap's car(civic & swift) standard heeee.. Just joking :yumyum:

you yet to have a chance to sit in the C55,C35 and SL? i arrange for you

All bro car's which cost cheaper dont be sad for not memtioning in her post, this is fact and the cruel world of wealth.....

Hey bro, don't get angry lah.... just bcos i didn't mention about u & ur car. I wanna take ur taxi ride, u don't allow mah, so how to tell ppl abt how u drive & how ur car performed during the bends. :banghead:

U, David & Martin seems to drive with experience.... u guys seems to know how to handle ur cars with no issues at all mah, so i don't know what to say lor. :angry3:

hahaha, i'll not do such thing okay.....I didn't sabo Jonathan hor.... Jeff knows Jonathan is going for time, right Jeff? :angel1:

Ok, next time u arrange for me to take C55 & C35 taxi ride. :clap:

Oh, better mention about protoss & Roy too, if not later kana again....... :2guns:

Protoss car seems like it was not able to perform to its max, don't know y.

Roy's driving keeps improving after every round (his employee claims so). Initially, he claims scary.....