• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C63 and BS Differences

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call Blackmerc, say you want to buy BS logo. Problem solved.

The BS looks like a C220CDI anyway.

Where did you buy your SLK55 and AMG badge? Can PM me how much you paid for your SLK55 conversion from 200? I am thinking of modding too. :D

i dun wan my car to suay suay one month hor... i talking about BS that WING... GT WING.. make it look more ah beng.... haha

unused 1 suay 1 month . used 1 suay 1 year ah !! but then the driver beng enough already so dun need GT wing ma ! haha ! like doc all these si wen ren then need . u dun need de la !

kidding ! hahaha !

the C63BS has a bigger OEM oil, transmission cooler than the regular C63.

the media pack which shows G forces etc is also something that is not found in the regular C63.

the widebodykit of the BS allows wider tyres and more aggressive suspension settings than the regular C63.