• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Ever popular SGMerc Event: Buffet @ Irodori Jap

.....ya ya....but u no need trouble find paper oso.... Fat Chance...hehe

you're up!!! So early???

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Hot Chocolate Yoga Talking Giraffe Head

Where is 135? Fatty wants to know.

not just me leh.... last I heard icars oso interested... she's hot property now... hotter than our resident CCBs....

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Wei.. U all dun like that bully zhu coolie leh.... Later i dun get to see 135 this Friday damn sad one leh... Haha..

you still have your MAHMEE mah...

means reservation has ended... both ChoCs is still available... this 1 no need number..... u want??? got free gift leh...

Wah, who says ChoCs no need number...

R u sure!?

everyone has a number, even I oso have a number;

u wanna?

heeheee

I've got reservation for 135... though it's like 352146246.... but I'll wait.... no matter how long... I'll wait.... :mail: :mail: :mail:

where are all the forum girls and guys?? this is the most favorite event of the month.. woohooo... register your name now!!! this is final... we will go eat this japanese buffet.. NO MORE CHANGES.....

Date: 2nd November 2012

Time: 630pm

Venue: Inodori Japanese Restaurant

Price: Date: 2nd November 2012

Price: Adult $35++ , Children $22++ (Below age of 10)

And hear say, we can take nice group photo there too. And I promise I wouldn't go for any pokie session on that day.. haha..

So Mai Tu liao.... register your interest today...

1) WhiteMerc

2) markcwq +1

3) ruth

4) yc3333

5) belly (berrie)

6) machi

7) raspberi68

8) cloud

9)Odessus & MrsOdessus

10)

11)

i will get japanese man + wife to come.... haha

wah.. i trying to cut queue through zhu coolie.. don't know whether she buy my idea bo...

what Q u cut still lose her... she hold q number 1 leh....

• Like 1

bo bian liao.. i have to ask my dai kor (tanzy) to chu ma liao....

then he take over your place... u still lose leh....

ai ya.. there is only one crazy fellow go around burning cars..... mr tanzy.... haha

He want to burn me also. LOL

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

actually for ppl with poor grasp of ang moh like me... will pronounce tanzy as panty...

Me worse!! I will pronounce as Tan Chee.