• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Arma big brake kit.

Jayson

6/4 abit fierce

front 6 enough for a start for me

actually i comparing JBT to API

nearly sign the line but friend told me JBT safer

at least if close shop , many bro/sis will kpkb together + many brake pad to choose from

I would suggest you consider going for the rear too if you want to upgrade to BBK. Good look is one thing and the braking force distribution is equally important. Those who 'play' BBK will know what this mean.

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

The other way around could be getting those good used BBK meant for other cars but fabricate the knuckles (holding blocks) for our Merc, I guess that bring down the total cost compare to a total brand new BBK set.

Of course there are loaded people here, so don't flame me or tell me this or that, my suggestion only yah :P

It's time to silence the critics again!!! APi Racing Super Brakekits are now available for the ALL NEW Mercedes W205 C Class!!! :rock: 

Once again, we have proven ourselves as One of the Leaders in the AfterMarket Brakes System Industry as we are constantly among the FIRST few brands to produce and manufacture Aftermarket Brakekits for New Upcoming Models!!! :rock:

We were the ONLY Aftermarket Brakes System other than Brembos for the Subaru BRZ/Toyota 86 when they launched years back!!! 10 mths back, we were also the ONLY Aftermarket Brakes System other than AMG for the Mercedes CLA!!!This time round, we are performing the same stance again!!!

Actions speak LOUDER than words!!! Our products will speak for themselves!!! Special Price for the First W205 to install our APi Racing Super Brakekits!!!  :D

• Like 1

I would suggest you consider going for the rear too if you want to upgrade to BBK. Good look is one thing and the braking force distribution is equally important. Those who 'play' BBK will know what this mean.

yes. frd told me abt brake biase as well

so far stoptech 6/4 no horse run....price also no horse run  but brake balance is there

another frd say another optioon is 6/4 pots is RUNSTOP. saw it in bimmer thread.  whr is it from? thailand ? but price is not cheap ,maybe dur to nano brake pad used?

The other way around could be getting those good used BBK meant for other cars but fabricate the knuckles (holding blocks) for our Merc, I guess that bring down the total cost compare to a total brand new BBK set.

Of course there are loaded people here, so don't flame me or tell me this or that, my suggestion only yah :P

i have bad experience with used set..... get liao than go installed  ..who knows installer told me pins are incorrect size and no brake pad shoe :(

as usual seller gone MIA

not the money but safety important to all our loves one

but there are many nice seller in WTS thread,,,just tat i kiam