• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Kushiyaki Buffet: 19th Oct Friday Evening

Tanzy

I think the restaurant will be in a mess after a group of merc drivers enter...hope no one stomps us while eating....

I doubt Tanzy will allow us into the restaurant... Guess we'll be sitting outside.... too noisy .. He'll say...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Yup outdoors....next door I think is a pub! We are providing them with free music...

Pub I think close long time ago...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Then we go hog the place until he appear...

..skali..Tanzy now regret....whole lot of yellow ppl....so he awol...MIA...we go there find no human....eat air instead.... :phew: ...

.... :lol: :lol: :lol: ....

I hope I won't regret.

D minus 1

For those planning the battle strategy ahead, you can consult the menu at http://tenza.com.sg/index.php/menu/menulist/ A PDF file is also available for download at the page. Everything in the Sumibiyaki section is for the buffet except the wagyu.

For those who have iPads, you can download the restaurant's game app for free https://itunes.apple.com/app/tenza-yakitori/id535176086?mt=8

It's a game to challenge your yakitori cooking skills plus it has the latest restaurant menu inside. The first time you load the menu, it can take a while, please be patient. The restaurant is quite techno!

• Like 1

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

...wahhhhh....like tt how I zzz now.....

....I wan Salmon Belly...I love Salmon bely... ;)!! ..Cod Roe...Ebi..lots of Ebi....Scallops...Chicken heart....chicken thighs...Foie gras...lots of Foie Gras...

..I wan everything......like tt eat...all pui pui.....roll dwn the hill later....cannot walk...haha..

.. :lol: :lol: :lol: ..

..Tks 4 menu Tanzy.....

mmm... looks good. I'll have one of everything, please! heh heh

Wat abt me? Sob sob

• Like 1

yeah are we? I haven't seen anyone here before eh! haha! panicking already

No worries i will carry a big red rose u cant miss me.