• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hi

guoming

Welcome!! Mercs is best or nothing!! What kinda of stuffs you are looking for?

Hi Guys,

New Member on board. Currently considering a B Class or C class, any recommendation/ things to work for?

:D :D

Welcome sir!

I'm biased. It's definitely C for me for the look n feel and interior finishing. I like cars with a*se cos more executive feel.

Go test drive then decide!

if you r buying for urself... C-coupe....

buying for small family... B-class or C class...

but if u r buying for a whole clan.....

post-1506-0-67863800-1349527941_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

That dae I asked blackmercs if I can buy the 3 pointed star emblem. He stared at me until eyes wanna drop out! LOL

you mean the 3 pointed star front??? mine is still available... but dunno will sell/change or not... so might need to fix back if new guy dun like coupe grill....

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

that joker see you very gian is it????? ok he just bad mood... heard some SE went overseas for holiday on expense of company... must be the leftover ones... sales no good kenna stay back extra duty....

i am guoming.. wrong spelling.. :phew:

paiseh spell wrongly... actually tot u kenna scared away by us liao... we all sayang you here..

he hiong you la. don't buy from him lor, find another SE. can ask for freebies and discount one.. solar film, floor mats, chrome number plate, etc..

thats what i thought too. He keep telling me that Merc is branded. Do you see branded giving discount? Cant stand his attitude. :growl: :growl:

that joker see you very gian is it????? ok he just bad mood... heard some SE went overseas for holiday on expense of company... must be the leftover ones... sales no good kenna stay back extra duty....

paiseh spell wrongly... actually tot u kenna scared away by us liao... we all sayang you here..

wow so nice. can go overseas on expense of company!! ok, in general, can we ask for stuff + using service credit to minus off car price?

I believe some bros here got very good SE... next time u go there and see him... tell him... I will buy but not from u... so stuck up... no wonder oversea holiday you no share... cos your attitude cannot get u sales... I buy from PI... so cannot help u... unless u wanna buy PI...