• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GTG at Jenvid's place on 10 May

Guest jenvid

Guest 9339

:surrender: the world has gone crazy

Hopefully after this Sunday, the topic about S1 will end, cos we should have another topic nearer to our age...... Kompressor, am i right? :yumyum:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sy69u

i must have miss alot of things lei..

Hopefully after this Sunday, the topic about S1 will end, cos we should have another topic nearer to our age...... Kompressor, am i right? :yumyum:

Guest jenvid

Wah Lao jenvid, now than you notice ah? I already notice those flowers on that night! ;D

onz liao lah... we need camera like yours... come to think of it hor....I got those IR filters for the night mode for your vid cam leh...

Now our baloney is the man with THE eqpt/gadget liao... :punk1:

Guest jenvid

:surrender: the world has gone crazy

wah lau you all think Y liao

no lah we dun think Y, just X three times.. :whip2:

sy69u... u working too hard liao...

Leon, u need to join us more often lah..your no horse photography skill will give us an uprising of a different kind... kekeke

Leon, u need to join us more often lah..your no horse photography skill will give us an uprising of a different kind... kekeke

we need a brilliant camera invention that can be fixed to our forehead. Have it programmed in such a way that whenever we blink our eyes, the images are captured. this one surely uprising revolutionary one. I'd love to join when permitted!! :iconsalut: