• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GTG at Jenvid's place on 10 May

Guest jenvid

Guest jenvid

While some celebrated Birthday & some Mother's day.. we celebrated mummy day....

NIK_20080510_204651.jpg

NIK_20080510_204657.jpg

NIK_20080510_204920.jpg

NIK_20080510_210236.jpg

Some of our chefs hard at work ! Must give credits to Cklasse,dash,sy69u,S1,Cblack,Mrs 9339, errm sorry that's all I remember

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenvid

David

Please post only 5 photos in a single thread for easy management.

Thanks

orrr.... done... but then hor... got diff meh ? looks the same leh... :2guns:

Guest jenvid

NIK_20080510_223812.jpg

NIK_20080510_224535.jpg

Hmm... exchanging some body warmth...wonder where is E55A's hand is going for ? :la:

NIK_20080510_230640.jpg

Hmm.. the lau kor kor totally wasted...after the B rd recce...hmm cant buy white color car anymore...

Guest jenvid

David

Please post only 5 photos in a single thread for easy management.

Thanks

orrr.... done... but then hor... got diff meh ? looks the same leh... :2guns:

bro, thanks will explain to you next meetup.

Thank you

Bro... u too serious liao lah... I know why lah... tickling u lor... kekeke.. :D

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

haha... it's the driver..not the car,... in this case it's the photographer..not the camera!

Someones gonna kill me! ;D

Guest Sareve

wooots! great pics jeff! UPZ!!

noti noti.. how come ur merc tee got flora print one ? kekekeke.. thot something wrong with my lappy.. or someone photography skill power eh ?

HAHA!!! Clearly someone's been scrutinizing the pics carefully for interesting material! I can't believe you noticed that!!! Ups you David :la:

Guest jenvid

Lol.. completely agree with daniel, david was just looking through the pics looking for something intersting. ahah.. :coolpic:

Neh... my eyes are exceptionally sharp... perfect eyesight lah deh... thot my lappy screen had a stain.. kakaka...