• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Heart Pain

Maeryn

My car is short of one day to its 1st month birthday and some inconsiderate passenger dented its left rear with the car door!

So karma :(

Why can't people be mindful when opening the door?!

The 1st dent/scratch is always most sin tia :(

I feel for you.. Reminds me of the song "First cut is the deepest"

After a few more dents and scratches you will grow immune to it, like mine

• Like 1

I took over my near 1-yr old W204 with no dents, no scratches, no chipped.. Days ago after car wash, I examined the whole exterior.. And noted the following:

:( Paint chipped by small stone at front bumper (looks like the surrounding of the chipped off paint will crack further)

:( 10cm scratch at the side skirt area (looks like by some low flying stones)

:( 1 dent at the door (must be by some aholes who swing out their doors hard)

:( Edge of driver door chipped off paint (my fault, I opened and door slipped off my hand and hit a 14ft lorry that parked close to me)

Hopefully not collecting more in long time to come..

My call to all is to forget about all these dents that happen to our car... it will happen regardless of what you do or how careful you are... why go spoil your mood and your day? I always tell myself... if one day really cannot tehan ll mthese stuffs... Go respray... or to the extreme, sell and buy new car.... But then again... the cycle will return... So why brood???? I know alot of u guys will say KNS... but after seeing all the marks being left behind by other drivers to all my rides... yes.. including this one... I've already given up on them... just do my part to wash and polish... de rest... i give up...

• Like 2

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

My car got dented by another Merc car plate 1919... I took the picture of the license plate.. need to dig out the actual plate alphabets

Lady banged my car... even her car's paint was transferred to my door.. along with a dent.. and the bloody *#*#$ still dare to say.. "How I know your car never had the dent in the same spot before"

Cannot argue with mindless ##$( like her...

Pretty sure ... Karma will work its magic on #$($ like her

I pray that she will be reincarnated soon as a better being.

Custom tuning Performance ECU since 2003. Direct ECU and Piggyback Custom tuning options are available. Original and Aftermarket Aesthetic, Multimedia and Performance Parts are also available.

Email: [email protected] :: Whatsapp/SMS/mobile: +6582988648 :: Http://www.facebook.com/Doctor.Hannson/

My car got dented by another Merc car plate 1919... I took the picture of the license plate.. need to dig out the actual plate alphabets

Lady banged my car... even her car's paint was transferred to my door.. along with a dent.. and the bloody *#*#$ still dare to say.. "How I know your car never had the dent in the same spot before"

Cannot argue with mindless ##$( like her...

Pretty sure ... Karma will work its magic on #$($ like her

is she one of us here???? OOPs... maybe she is..........

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

My call to all is to forget about all these dents that happen to our car... it will happen regardless of what you do or how careful you are... why go spoil your mood and your day? I always tell myself... if one day really cannot tehan ll mthese stuffs... Go respray... or to the extreme, sell and buy new car.... But then again... the cycle will return... So why brood???? I know alot of u guys will say KNS... but after seeing all the marks being left behind by other drivers to all my rides... yes.. including this one... I've already given up on them... just do my part to wash and polish... de rest... i give up...

I totally agree with you bro...my car also kanna 2z a day somemore...hai....first one by a car key (after my polisher examine it) and second one from a high vehicle. (resemble a door hit mark from a lorry)...Went back to my regular polisher and he told me to save my money as there is nothing he can do ...

Cannot argue with mindless ##$(&# like her...

Pretty sure ... Karma will work its magic on #$($&# like her

Wow Doc, so fierce! Next time ill be mindful to park far far away from your car!

My car is short of one day to its 1st month birthday and some inconsiderate passenger dented its left rear with the car door!

So karma :(

Why can't people be mindful when opening the door?!

The 1st dent/scratch is always most sin tia :(

i heart pain for you also ... :(

I also kenna 2 scratches 2 days ago ... but mine slightly better than yours ... it is about 2 cm long ... but the green paint of the scratcher left his paint on my bumper ... hopefully, can remove the green paint and leave no marks on my bumper ...

i heart pain for you also ... :(

I also kenna 2 scratches 2 days ago ... but mine slightly better than yours ... it is about 2 cm long ... but the green paint of the scratcher left his paint on my bumper ... hopefully, can remove the green paint and leave no marks on my bumper ...

Just use car polish will be able to rub them off...

Wow Doc, so fierce! Next time ill be mindful to park far far away from your car!

hi bro markcwq :)

You know me.. and i'm a rather easy going guy... but this lady really takes the cake...

in fact, i would have just accepted an apology... but the freaking @#$%$ attitude was a major turn-off.

Whether or not she had parents who taught her manners... I don't know either... but that's no excuse...

and whilst she pisses me off big time...

May Karma have Mercy on her soon.

Custom tuning Performance ECU since 2003. Direct ECU and Piggyback Custom tuning options are available. Original and Aftermarket Aesthetic, Multimedia and Performance Parts are also available.

Email: [email protected] :: Whatsapp/SMS/mobile: +6582988648 :: Http://www.facebook.com/Doctor.Hannson/

..after a while...will see open more...life 2 short...no point fretting over..or £&£@£&@ abt it...or curse and swear....

...fix it & happi driving again.... ;)

Cursing and swearing makes a mundane day less mundane and connects people ;)

But yes, time to move on :) (hmmm... where's the picture I took.. hmm.. gotta post the VRN on Stomp.... for closure :) LOL)