• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Just "Hi"

Hi everyone, newbie here. Currently driving a japanese suv, now looking at either C250 Coupe or F10 528. Yes, i know some would question my priority, one 2 door & the other 4 door. Both me & wife ok with both. Both car are in the same price bracket but more importantly i'm more concerned abt how reliable the car since i looking to drive for the next 5yrs, hopefully with no major problem. Talked to a PI SE whom gave me his view but I would appreciate current owner to give their thots if possible...Txs in advance...Jeff :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, newbie here. Currently driving a japanese suv, now looking at either C250 Coupe or F10 528. Yes, i know some would question my priority, one 2 door & the other 4 door. Both me & wife ok with both. Both car are in the same price bracket but more importantly i'm more concerned abt how reliable the car since i looking to drive for the next 5yrs, hopefully with no major problem. Talked to a PI SE whom gave me his view but I would appreciate current owner to give their thots if possible...Txs in advance...Jeff :)

Welcome to the club! I'm driving a FL c250 coupe. I can say a very good car, 1.8cc save petrol and yet powerful, very comfort. Only some minor issue like steering pull left and some rattling sound but can be solved easily.

C250 of course, yes i m bias. The design & looks is worth the money & most importantly the reliablility. For C class is worth checking out with See&See if you have a car to trade in. Coz for C class model PI vs See&See the selling price is a close fight. Hope to see you around with a c coupe.

Gd luck

PI F10 528 less than 240K?

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

PI F10 528 less than 240K?

I think it's around that price... 520 is at 219k from Vincar... Asked for a friend... for my E250 is from them...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill