• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

All E Class C207 2 Door Coupe Report here

Guest kepiting1sg

• 2 months later...

hi, mind sharing which PI and price that u got? share via PM if not convenient for public post. Thanks much!

Hi guys,

My ride was from PI and was wondering which workshop to go for my servicing. Seem like a lot of guys go to MBM or Starblack for servicing.

My SE told me to send for servicing when 5K, 10K, 20K......Does the command prompt you for servicing like BMW?

Pls advise.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Newbie to the C207 ...collected my ride E200 Coupe Diamond White this month !! Enjoying it as its very diff from my previous ride Beemer and Audi

Welcome Varero to the MB family - another migration from VASG.....hehehehe! :)

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Collected my car on 5th July but no time to post. traveling for 2 weeks alternate and finally now have time to share with all of you

Congrats Bro!

Looks like you have becums a MB whore like me!......hahahahah!

Cheers

Congrats Bro!

Looks like you have becums a MB whore like me!......hahahahah!

Thank you uncker , this is my second Merc in 8 years, once on Merc like kenna spell not interested in other car. BTW this car is so good to drive and lots of useful features...

Thank you uncker , this is my second Merc in 8 years, once on Merc like kenna spell not interested in other car. BTW this car is so good to drive and lots of useful features...

Happy for you!

Enjoy!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is from Jack cars and they have their own workshop. The chief mechanic told me that for new car, shud service at the first 1000km. Then they will let me know the mileage of next service. He said that becos this is UK car, the car prompt for service is not accurate. Hmmm... true bo?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=485379&DL=2296

Saw this on sgcarmart website... if previous owner is here, can share why sell it at such a low mileage ??? Car issue or just simply you want to change car?

This one not considered low, I just got one 2012 E250 coupe with 9,000km mileage only.  The seller is a rich guy who bought it for her girl friend, seldom drive and parked in their Orchard Road condo.

2006 - 2013 Hyundai Tucson

2013 - 2015 Honda Steam

2015 - Present Mercedes E250 Coupe