• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New Car collection experience

1 minute ago, Achillies said:

I just bought my dream car, a GLC200, but I am totally disappointed with my car collection experience. How is your experience when you collect your new car? 

Where u collect the ride? Mine was at alexender and was good

Pandan Garden. It’s like collecting the car at a huge car park! Is that what you experienced in Alexander? All the cars are park side by side and I was watching another new car owner besides me from banging his door against mine. No exclusivity at all for the price I paid for the car!

1 hour ago, Achillies said:

Pandan Garden. It’s like collecting the car at a huge car park! Is that what you experienced in Alexander? All the cars are park side by side and I was watching another new car owner besides me from banging his door against mine. No exclusivity at all for the price I paid for the car!

I thought new car collection always at Alexandra. Though I do see that they deliver some new cars to Pandan before. Maybe dependant on SE? 

Collect from huge car park is similar to Honda! Lol! 

I thought so too. I was told that C&C Alexander is under renovation and that’s why only new E & S class delivery are in Alexander.

i don’t think that’s an acceptable excuse.

A friend of mine just bought a Lexus and I was told he collected his car in a specially decorated room, isolated from others, just by themselves.

I am expecting no less than such arrangement from a prestigious brand like Mercedes. Utterly disappointed!

On 30/04/2019 at 10:35 PM, Achillies said:

Mine was Alexander in 2014 time. 

I collected my W205 FL last Thursday at Pandan, the experience is shit house to the max ! 

but i suck it up cos i used to shitty service at Cycle, nothing surprised me anymore, so i take it as normal.

if things don't screw up, then i will be impressed. (aka i am repeat customer of Cycle so i know how things work)

the carpark is full of second hand cars pack to the max, end up i need to drive down and park next to a beat up old taxi, i felt so bad for my old ride, he deserves a better send off. the rest of the moderators saw my last pic ....it was a sad place ... 

reason why you need to take delivery at Pandan, cos Alex HQ is under Reno, yes, E & S klass they deliever to Alex (but you must sign a form for the SE to drive over), if the SE kena accident or anything, you are on your own, LL

even at the VIP lounge, also F up again, only coke, coffee machine like not working, half f standard, really third tier experience

have you notice, CYCLE has changed their slogan, they dare not put "WE DRIVE FIRST CLASS" cos they know it is SHIT CLASS 

Lol Precisely! I think the Japs are better than the European in terms experience. Sad and utterly disappointed. I hope C&C are reading this.

Anymore contribution from others, especially C, S, E class & GLE ??

C-class used to be at a semi-private area in Alexandra but it’s now at Pandan as other seniors have mentioned. 

You also get a nice private room with photo taking and all when buying a Jag. But I still happily continue to buy merc because I feel that there is more to a joyful car ownership than how I collect the car :) 

My FL C Koupe is delivered at the Alexander showroom last fri (3rd May 2019) ... i got the whole first floor delivery bay to myself... total exclusivity.

Highly recommend my SE... top notch..

showroom.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dspoh said:

My FL C Koupe is delivered at the Alexander showroom last fri (3rd May 2019) ... i got the whole first floor delivery bay to myself... total exclusivity.

Highly recommend my SE... top notch..

showroom.png

Nice 👍 color 

• Like 1