TTL

5 series vs E Class vs XF

17 posts in this topic

Hi guys

Any inputs on the above?

My apologies. I meant 5 series vs E class vs XF...

Any comment?

Help you amend the topic.

My take from personal experience.

5-series no power. I step full throttle still car sleeping. Sian full.

E-Class too ah pek. If I drive first place I go is collect CPF.

XF petrol no power. Turbo diesel is good. But I'm afraid gear selector cannot pop up problem. That plus important meeting in the morning equals LPPL.

Had my share of struggles 2 wks ago, comparing 5 series & E class. In terms of values/packages, C&C is better. My wife loves Packtronic & sunshades that come along w. E class. The final point that made me decided on E class is the back seats, I realized E class has more legroom at the transmission tunnel area.

My buddy is currently driving a f10 523. Heard from him and his f10 buddies the car is causing them a lot of headaches. Before or after warranty all having problems. Not sure if it's really so bad.

1 person likes this

Heard loads of horror stories about F10 from my friends. .. And a friend's son working in Wearnes told me XF has loads of electronic issues... though it was my first choice...

Volvo S60 cheap and nice.

waahhhh something out of the box sia..!! 

upzzz  for the bobo..!

1 person likes this

My apologies. I meant 5 series vs E class vs XF...

Any comment?

Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks........

cheers

waahhhh something out of the box sia..!!

upzzz for the bobo..!

Haha yesterday went to test drive buay pia leh. During the test drive almost fall asleep coz so quiet. Looking at the price and specs is good too. But i wont buy coz bor lui and nothing to mods. Coz they dont bring in r design specs for this model, i might be wrong :)

bmw = bring more workshops

xf = very rough ride

e class = comfortable but ah pek perception :D

XF looks good and value for money! Provided you manage to get the HSBC Golf event car at $183K!

1 person likes this

XF looks good and value for money! Provided you manage to get the HSBC Golf event car at $183K!

petrol or diesel?

1 person likes this

I'm currently driving the F10 528i and have driven the XF before. Test drove the new E class before deciding on the F10. Depends on what you are looking for. Interior for me XF hands down. Only thing, car is very sluggish. It's a nice comfortable car to drive but lacks power. Also longest car of the lot so parallel parking can be a headache. Exterior new E Class. New lights plus panoramic sunroof damn nice. Older E class a bit ah pek but the new model quite chio. So why did I choose F10? It's a driver's car. Response and manoeuvrability best of the lot. 18 months already and no problems so far.

Everyone just follow the marketing gimmick..a drivers' car..but stock suspension of BMW is way too soft to be sharp nor handles well..ask those BMW owners who change out the suspensions.