• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Not all Merc drivers are nice people. This is one classic example.

achtungku

No image lei

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Cant see the video.....

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Only see ...

Arrived at the petrol station to pump air.....

Haha now I see what's happening.

Well well well... This is singapore we meet these kind of people everyday. So suck thumb lol

This thread is somehow related to the "All merc drivers very rich?"

This is why others think merc drivers are rich and they do whatever they want....

The way he walks....seems like there is something obstructing in between his thighs....iron balls? Will check if I walk the same way later.

You're dethpicable. 

Just horn the driver and make your intentions known. Simple. If he walks away nonchalantly, then just park perpendicular to the rear of his vehicle effectively blocking his exit route and go for nice Teochew porridge across the street.

please la.... the comments about waiting 2 - 3 mins for the driver to finish pumping air.... face palm....

the video is 1.57 minutes long

Maybe it seemed like 2-3 minutes long to him though it was only 30 sec?

Anyway - just convert to nitrogen for tyres and unlikely to encounter this ever again. Life will be happier. :D

Vinyl Is Sexy!

Try pull the rubber hose over his car, pull n stretch and adjust , I think he will have some reaction when he see the hose rubbing his S. haha. If still too far, park as close as possible to him so that the hose can reach u. I think quite fair.

But nowadays I Buay tahan waiting. One bicycle take 15 mins to pump. Then some goondu drivers dunno must remove the cap. Another kind have very big tyres take 10 minutes to find the valve. Then people want to pump basketball. Cannot use die die must try 10 mins before giving up.

• Like 2

please la.... the comments about waiting 2 - 3 mins for the driver to finish pumping air.... face palm....

the video is 1.57 minutes long

If i show u a 5 mins video, u gonna fall asleep. This is obviously an edited version lar!

It's not just about the wait but also moving the car when done!

My ex mistresses....

9394559638_9f28a394db.jpg

Just horn the driver and make your intentions known. Simple. If he walks away nonchalantly, then just park perpendicular to the rear of his vehicle effectively blocking his exit route and go for nice Teochew porridge across the street.

I wont lower myself so low to his level. We have class.

My ex mistresses....

9394559638_9f28a394db.jpg

This thread is somehow related to the "All merc drivers very rich?"

This is why others think merc drivers are rich and they do whatever they want....

The way he walks....seems like there is something obstructing in between his thighs....iron balls? Will check if I walk the same way later.

I think he lo pian one lar.....young drive asS Klass...walk with 360-720....abit like me :D

Sometimes if intention not made known, also cannot blame lar....maybe the asS Klass driver thought the other driver waiting for someone....

If i show u a 5 mins video, u gonna fall asleep. This is obviously an edited version lar!

It's not just about the wait but also moving the car when done!

But frankly, 5 - 10 mins to pump 4 tyres isn't that long a time....if pump 4 tyres in 10mins, 1 tyre only 2.5mins.....not that I side the asS Klass Driver, but there are some tyre valve which is hard to reach....mine is like that.......

So frankly, I think the other driver just want to fault-find lar....if the car is not a asS Klass... but a toyota...will this happpen??

• Like 2

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Frankly I won't fault the fella for taking so long to pump his tyres.... maybe his action after that is questionable..... But then again... there's nothing a slight honk and asking him to shift to let you pump air( with a smile) cannot do the trick.....

Like OLDMAN said... maybe he's thinking you are waiting for somebody.... So end of the day... communication is important... whether you are driving S Class... Lambo ...Ferrari... Toyota or Chery.... 

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...