• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

All merc drivers very rich?

shauns

Share a funny incident. Today I park in carpark lot and went across the road for a meal. I didn't put parking becoz I assume Sunday free parking there. From where I sit, I have my car in full view. When I saw a parking attendent standing in front of my car, I crossed the road and walk to him. My intention is to ask need to put coupon? Guess Wat!

He became agitated and yelled "got money drive merc no money to put coupon ah. Down here no free parking!" Then he walked away. I was so puzzled! A lot of anti merc pple ard meh?

haha I was sending my friend home in army admin attire....Guess what? kana police road block. keep checking if my car is a stolen car and keep checking on the owner particulars....LOL...the officer say you look too young to drive this kind of car

• Like 1

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Its like that la,

My previous job, HOD, said this to my supervisor that I "ah xia kia" 1% increment is ok for me la... wa lau I drove a '81 w123 7 owners type lor... and he just recently changed to a Brand New E60 Beemer that time... haiz....

My fellow colleague tell everyone he drive Camry. But he actually drive merc. Scare pple know also.

Share a funny incident. Today I park in carpark lot and went across the road for a meal. I didn't put parking becoz I assume Sunday free parking there. From where I sit, I have my car in full view. When I saw a parking attendent standing in front of my car, I crossed the road and walk to him. My intention is to ask need to put coupon? Guess Wat!

He became agitated and yelled "got money drive merc no money to put coupon ah. Down here no free parking!" Then he walked away. I was so puzzled! A lot of anti merc pple ard meh?

probably the attendent also assume that you purposely didn't want to put coupon and didn't realised that you didn't know about Sunday still need to put coupon ( he should be more tactful ). In most cases human being will view the stuff we use or own to gauge our wealth level........( quite norm )   

cheers

IF you drive a 3 pointed star why they say you are very rich?

1.3 Pointed star as a brand is used as Limousine most of the time

2. Executive prefers 3 pointed stars.

3.This brands has been carrying many politicians worldwide even till today.

Its the brand that make it sound Executive, Expensive and EXCLUSIVE

especially in years before the year 2000 only the rich can afford a Mercedes in singapore as to own 1 it not that cheap.

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Isn't that what we want to feel like when driving a Merc? Dunno about you guys.... But After spending the day slogging in a Isuzu to pay for the Mercedes.... That's what I would want to feel like when I'm in it.....

• Like 2

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

That the reason i am still keeping my 8 yrs old S class. Even thou underpowered not nice looking , no mods available and such.

My dad want to sell her 2yrs back. But i am not willing to....

Cos its comfortable to drive and ride in that car.

He still prefers the BMW but I prefers the Merc

Isn't that what we want to feel like when driving a Merc? Dunno about you guys.... But After spending the day slogging in a Isuzu to pay for the Mercedes.... That's what I would want to feel like when I'm in it.....

You nailed it. You slogged to earn the rights. Me too and everyone too. I want to feel comfortable after a hard day so I chose a merc to enjoy creature comforts.

Agree. After working hard, it's time to enjoy and be taken care.

It's the social stigma that everyone has.. Even my visiting colleagues from the States and from India were like WOW when they saw me in a Merc..preowned prefl some more.

Last time bought brand new Legacy and mod till with quad exhaust and nobody said anything.

New or old, entry or top range doesn't matter. We are supposed to be swimming and sleeping in piles of cash.

• Like 2

Haha. Wonder if I wear army singlet and fbt shorts and taisun slippers gt pple say anything behind anot.

Lol I do that all the time..army tee...collar become loose till it looks like stretched.. Bermuda instead of fbt though..that one expose the ding ding dong a bit too much la..

But u hear before in car showrooms right.. Don't look down on uncles in singlets, shorts and slippers. They are usually ones that u can close a deal with.

Lol I do that all the time..army tee...collar become loose till it looks like stretched.. Bermuda instead of fbt though..that one expose the ding ding dong a bit too much la..

But u hear before in car showrooms right.. Don't look down on uncles in singlets, shorts and slippers. They are usually ones that u can close a deal with.

Yup, it's not how you dress, it's how deep your pockets are!

After a hard days' work....I enjoy being chueffuered around in either Volvo or Scania.....after that I enjoy driving my family around in my ah beng klass.....

Arh...that is life.....

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Once I drove a ah beng looking m3(nt mine) into a condo and Kenna rejected by guard coz I'm nt resident and visiting hours over. Ll wait for fren along the rd. one day later drove my c class repeat the same thing, same time with same guard, he just raise barrier and wave me in. M3 look cheaper than c kras meh