• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

LHD

Guest dewey

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sareve

I was under the impression that it was not possible to even get a permanent permit for a LHD car, otherwise we'd see the 3 Enzos in Singapore and the CGT on the road far more often.

anyone knows how to bring in a Left-hand-drv?

wats the procedure to get it on going on our road?

hmmm bro wana to bring SLR isit??

I have the impression of LHD on the roads are only for diplomats

others will be only for collections(meaning buy and keep it @ home, every morning start engine than off it..)

Guest jenvid

Join the US army......than.....than.....than..... drive in sg a LHD

No need so far stretched lor. Go work in US embassy as chauffeur enuff already...

Guest sy69u

Join the US army......than.....than.....than..... drive in sg a LHD

No need so far stretched lor. Go work in US embassy as chauffeur enuff already...

for your info, most cars in US embassy is rhd. but all US marque.

Guest kopimonster

i think better stick to my old plan... don't waste $$ in SG.

buy watever car i like in Dubai... soooo much freaking cheaper...

i really wonder if there are any countries whose car prices are actually more expensive than SG :(

kopimonster ]

i think better stick to my old plan... don' wrote:

i really wonder if there are any countries whose car prices are actually more expensive than SG :(

Bro, how much you paid for the C63? Arriving soon?

Guest dewey

9339 ]

u asking me? since when did i buy the C63? how i wish i got the $$ man...

Guest kopimonster

9339 ]

its slightly under 360k before options...but not too bad considering you will be getting quite a fair bit of options and price is also very competitive, but it wont arrive dat soon lor, maybe june/july at the earliest....faint man...everyone around me, shop for a car...get new car...run in car liao...and i still waiting.... :'(

Guest sy69u

9339 ]

think its kopimonster bro.

Guest CBlack

its slightly under 360k before options...but not too bad considering you will be getting quite a fair bit of options and price is also very competitive, but it wont arrive dat soon lor, maybe june/july at the earliest....faint man...everyone around me, shop for a car...get new car...run in car liao...and i still waiting.... :'(

c63 worth waiting :thumbsup: i wait long long also don't have :'(

Guest kopimonster

CBlack ]

its slightly under 360k before options...but not too bad considering you will be getting quite a fair bit of options and price is also very competitive, but it wont arrive dat soon lor, maybe june/july at the earliest....faint man...everyone around me, shop for a car...get new car...run in car liao...and i still waiting.... :' wrote:

c63 worth waiting :thumbsup: i wait long long also don't have :'(

no la, you wan also can and so does many of the bros here, juz dat diff pple got diff priorities and needs mah :)

Guest dewey

kopimonster ]

CBlack ]

its slightly under 360k before options...but not too bad considering you will be getting quite a fair bit of options and price is also very competitive, but it wont arrive dat soon lor, maybe june/july at the earliest....faint man...everyone around me, shop for a car...get new car...run in car liao...and i still waiting.... :' wrote:

c63 worth waiting :thumbsup: i wait long long also don' wrote:

no la, you wan also can and so does many of the bros here, juz dat diff pple got diff priorities and needs mah :)

agree...

but i always HATE the waiting part...

if i have $$ in my pocket & i wan to buy something, i wan it fast...