• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Services D

Angchug

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just called C&C and was told it's just a reminder due to the setting. It's either 10k or 6 months the system will prompt you to go visit them. Since mine is out of warranty liao, I will take up the Star Care and just do the normal servicing and do the rest outside e.g brake pad, CVT Oil, Battery... I think it's about time for me to replace the Battery already 3.5 years.

Bro, i replaced my batt when my car was 2.5 yrs old...the see n see senior tech told me to replace...damage ard $500 plus...i LL...change outside only max is $300 plus...wtd ? that timei just got my car n excited like siao..... change batt, change front brake pads n rotor...kena jialat2...$1.3k plus..... wah xiong2....

now i smarter...go outside better...carewell, tropical success, sin motor, and others........

buy parts then get the outside pple to do.... void warranty? i dun care...i dont have service credit so i have to be smart...

.i want to drive a star but i dont want my head to see stars.......

I just called C&C and was told it's just a reminder due to the setting. It's either 10k or 6 months the system will prompt you to go visit them. Since mine is out of warranty liao, I will take up the Star Care and just do the normal servicing and do the rest outside e.g brake pad, CVT Oil, Battery... I think it's about time for me to replace the Battery already 3.5 years.

Wow, your battery last so long? Normally 2 years max.

How come your battery so expensive? Gold plates inside?!

I think battery should be +/- S$140. C&C is always 300% higher. So if you take S$500 and 1/3. The price is about right. I make the same mistake by allowing them to replace my Wiper, Brake pads, Filter.... I learned my lesson too after I compared the parts prices with the Spare part shop beside Sin Ming Roti Prata shop.