• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Godzilla out of workshop GTG - 19th April (OLD)

Guest angela

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenvid

Brother

Any brother interested Saturday morning 11.00am mbm breakfast GTG?

1) Kompressor

2) C35

3) 7070

4) C55

5) sy69u

6) 9339

7) Protoss (TBC)

8) Jenvid (TBC)

I also want to come but need to send my car to re-calibrate my ICE...

Dear Godzilla owner,

May I ask for your most esteemed permission to write a feature article about your monstrous creation.

Sincerely

Monstrous creation of Godzilla or the Owner ??? ??? Or the person behind this creation........It could have relate to very very far.......works, sucess, company, purchasing of this monster, converting from monster to Godzilla ect ect......... ??? ???

Pardon me huh! Too free not much topic lately ;D

Dear Godzilla owner,

May I ask for your most esteemed permission to write a feature article about your monstrous creation.

Sincerely

Monstrous creation of Godzilla or the Owner ??? ??? Or the person behind this creation........It could have relate to very very far.......works, sucess, company, purchasing of this monster, converting from monster to Godzilla ect ect......... ??? ???

Pardon me huh! Too free not much topic lately ;D

i help him start first few word ok. " long long ago i ..............................................................."

Guest jenvid

he waited for 3 week liao, how can change date? hahahaha bua tahan liao

His car going for minor respray again ah.... tmr collect car upstairs... kekeke...

Met him during lunch time....