• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mobil 1 Ultimate Rush, July. Wanted: Race Car Drivers (OLD)

Guest speckie1

Guest speckie1

found this on another forum...maybe some of the bros/sis here would be interested?

ess000xxxxwebbannerzw3.gif

Race Car Drivers Wanted

Be the Champion of the Mobil 1 Ultimate Rush Challenge and pilot an FIA sanctioned Porsche GT3 Cup Car at Porsche Sport Driving School at Mount Cotton, Queensland Australia. You will undergo an intensive driver development course and learn how to take driving lines, braking, shifting and steering to build your confidence while under the supervision from a race instructor.

Mobil 1 Ultimate Rush Challenge is a series of 6 events from March to August which will separate the boy racers from the real racers. The top 12 racers from the simulator challenge who clock the best times will battle it out in the Go-Kart challenge at Sepang, Kuala Lumpur for the Champion title.

Think you can beat the simulator times clocked in our March event? Make a name for your club in the rally standings!

Driver No. Times Car Club

1 8039 06:34.011 OneShift

2 8009 06:35.426 SG Evo Club

3 8045 06:36.139 VOGS

Open to all car club members! Interested to make this into a car club outing? Simply gather a minimum of 20 members and enjoy an exclusive session at Plaza Singapura to clock your best times. Please notify us of your interest and RSVP list by Mon, 21 Apr. The slots currently still available are:

Sat and Sun (26th/ 27th Apr)

4 – 5.15pm and 5.15 – 6.30pm

Strictly by RSVP. Register today! Email your name, your car club and your NRIC no. to [email protected]. Your journey to become a race car driver starts here!

*Terms & Conditions Apply. You can also gather members from various car clubs.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

its not just a car outing right? we have to compete also? and judging by most of our cars are stock with basic mod, only a few with performance mod.. still wanna sign up?

Guest CBlack

i don't think it is using your own car leh. it's like C class challenge. you clock the fastest time in the simulator and you qualify. next round race in go-kart. winner gets to go australia. that's what i make out of the message.

Guest gainax

I send them a email for more information.

Let's start here:

1) Kompressor

2) CBlack

3) Jeff

4) Anthony

5)

6) Keltanky

7) 9339

8 7070

9) Jenvid

10) HomeRipper

11) MMB

12) CKlasse

13) RisingSuns

14) Protoss

15) Dash

16) sy69u

17)

18)

19)

20)

Guest jenvid

can we have a practice/warm up session before that ?

Can we rally all the PS2 together complete with the racing wheel & pedal ?

I can lug along 2 projectors, 1 PS2, 1PS3 complete with racing wheel set each. Got GT3 & GT4 both Code 1.

Oh no... another mega GTG...

Practice is a must if we want to win !

Guest speckie1

bro, got lobang for the formula drift??

paiseh, don't have lobang. i'm just one of those kena enlisted to help out in the event. what sort of lobang you looking for? tickets? I think SillyWilly can get tickets cheap

Guest sy69u

bro, got lobang for the formula drift??

paiseh, don't have lobang. i'm just one of those kena enlisted to help out in the event. what sort of lobang you looking for? tickets? I think SillyWilly can get tickets cheap

not ticket bro, front row seats. hahahahahaha. its ok lah. thanks.

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Guys, this simulator is not easy to drive hor... i've tried it before, it's not just flooring it hor.

We just go make a fool of ourselves & just have fun... kekeke

Guest sy69u

I send them a email for more information.

Let's start here:

1) Kompressor

2) CBlack

3) Jeff

4) Anthony

5)

6) Keltanky

7) 9339

8 7070

9) Jenvid

10) HomeRipper

11) MMB

12) CKlasse

13) RisingSuns

14) Protoss

15) Dash

16) sy69u

17)

18)

19)

20)

Please PM me your name, IC number & Handphone number

John Tan - S99999999C - 98888888

bro, still got daniel (c55), saab, willy, willmerc,

Guest gainax

Hi

Our participartion for the Mobil 1 Ultimate Rush is confirmed.

Venue: Plaza Singapura

Date: Saturday 26th April Saturday

Time: 4pm

We shall meet 3.30pm at Plaza Singapura.

Mobil 1 Ultimate Rush challenge consists of a Simulator Challenge as well as a Track Challenge.

The top 12 drivers who clock the best times will proceed to the Track Challenge (Go-Kart) in Sepang, Kuala Lumpur.

Kompressor, u mean top 12 for the whole event or top 12 for us?

Guest angela

let me know if anyone backs out. ;D

newbie here

Hi

Our participartion for the Mobil 1 Ultimate Rush is confirmed.

Venue: Plaza Singapura

Date: Saturday 26th April Saturday

Time: 4pm

We shall meet 3.30pm at Plaza Singapura.

Mobil 1 Ultimate Rush challenge consists of a Simulator Challenge as well as a Track Challenge.

The top 12 drivers who clock the best times will proceed to the Track Challenge (Go-Kart) in Sepang, Kuala Lumpur.

Let's start here:

Participant List:

1) Kompressor

2) CBlack

3) Jeff

4) C35

5) 2 Mercy 2

6) Keltanky

7) 9339

8 7070

9) Jenvid

10) HomeRipper