• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Galaxy S3 bluetooth problem

Hi everyone.

I'm new here in this forum.

I recently change my iphone to Samsung Galaxy S3 & I'm experiencing problems with the bluetooth connection to my handsfree car kit. I can make calls & hear the other person but the other person can't hear me. I dun help any problems when I use my Iphone. Is there any topic on this? Thanks.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone.

I'm new here in this forum.

I recently change my iphone to Samsung Galaxy S3 & I'm experiencing problems with the bluetooth connection to my handsfree car kit. I can make calls & hear the other person but the other person can't hear me. I dun help any problems when I use my Iphone. Is there any topic on this? Thanks.

You might want to let C&C check. Even my Blackberry can connect to Comand.

mine is command online and using S3 too but i dont have this issue.

I don't think TS is talking about connecting to his COMAND but probably a 3rd party hands-free car kit. I may be wrong...

Probably.. Than is good news to hear that s3 can pair with our comand.. Anyone try to connect online with the s3 cos I phone can't if s3 can mostly likely will change to s3

1. Turn on bluetooth for phone.

2. Select "visible to all devices nearby".

3. Press telephone for car unit

4. Select telephone

5. Select Bluetooth telephones

6. Select update

Once scanning is completed, select the relevant phone to pair.

7. Enter same password for mobile and car to pair.

I don't think TS is talking about connecting to his COMAND but probably a 3rd party hands-free car kit. I may be wrong...

I meant the hands free car kit that is install in my Merc. Sorry I dunno the name for the kit but it's the standard that came with the audio system.

1. Turn on bluetooth for phone.

2. Select "visible to all devices nearby".

3. Press telephone for car unit

4. Select telephone

5. Select Bluetooth telephones

6. Select update

Once scanning is completed, select the relevant phone to pair.

7. Enter same password for mobile and car to pair.

I can connect but just that the other party can't hear me.

Hi guys,

I do not have any problem with the S3 on my command online. It can recieve SMS and can read the message out loud and clear...cheers

Bro, check with u, which command version u hv? can u access Internet with yr S3?

I went to the service centre today to ask for help. Unfortunately was told that bcos S3 firmware is very new that's why there's a connection problem. Was also told when iPhone 4S with ver 5.1 had the same problem before. Just hv to wait for Merc & Samsung to come out with a solution.

• 1 month later...