• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Share your Poison here!

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great job on the venom jeff :D

wow! if those are genuine carbon fiber wheels, i'd imagine it'll be pretty light weight and not too mention cost a bomb too ???

cheers!

About $18K for those carbon rims. Bloody light too!

$18K? must plus a salary for security as a "Rims Guard" ... ;D Nice rims indeed but not for me as not till that standard yet :-\

Guest jenvid

Most painful part is actually changing the rubber tyre... scratch scratch lah.. pain ! ultra pain.

These poison have no effect on me...kekeke beyond my reach...no need to gian

Guest CBlack

for those who are considering the sprint booster, here are some info.

It is a device that improves acceleration by continuously measuring and converting the digital signal provided by the ECT’s potentiometer, and providing the ECM with a new and altered signal.

Automobiles in the 21st century have replaced the more conventional throttle cable technology for an ECM (Electronic Control Module) that translates pedal travel into electronic signals in order to provide power to the wheels.

The ECT system (Electronic Throttle Control) – also known as drive-by-wire – has the unfortunate downside of delayed throttle response and subdued acceleration, creating problems in certain circumstances such as up-hill starts, quick gearchanges, overtaking, etc.

The Sprint Booster aims to overcome this throttle response delay for ECT-equipped vehicles, providing crisp on-tap acceleration at the driver?s disposal.

Guest narmi

folks,

we need more poison in this thread...

Kleemann goodies? Brabus CLS rocket front bumper?

mr narmi are you reading this ? ;D

cheers!

WAH Joe!

Your poison ah,, very dangerous leh!!

other ppl poison bit by bit, but your poison, suddenly CLS ROCKET FRONT BUMPER MAN!!

I buy that ah, i also start living off water for the whole month!

Guest pokkagreentea

Saw this white kitted out CLS with black roof at an Ubi workshop (one of the bigger Euro tuners), the engine cover says AMG.. anyone here owns that? Been seeing this CLS around in Great World City car park also..

At that time i was at Ubi, there was another Merc there, a silver C32.. that one confirm real one, but the CLS? ??? ???

Many Many real Predator and Allien in Sgmerc bro, drop by our GTG you see all together and hand shake with the owner to find out more, C32 ??? Now is the world of super car- E55, C55..........Akan Datang a C63 ;)

Guest narmi

Bro Greentea,

that fella, don't play play leh..

last talked to him, he tuned up his car to 480BHP lor..

i hear also scared!

But unfortunately, never see him at our GTG but if u want to see the C32, C55 then must come down to our GTG..

Esp this month since we are trying to break record for most number of car turnout..

I think this month end GTG, there will be C55 AMG, E55, and a S63, and hear say the C63 which 1 of our member had ordered had landed on our shore, hopefully it will be register in time to come to the GTG, you guys want to have a look of this monster, do make time for the 27th April GTG. Cheers