• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Where to buy H & R springs and install them?

Guest pokkagreentea

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As above...

Cheers!:)

If i'm not mistaken, there was a discussion in this forum late last year about organizing a group buy for H&R products from autovox.

While i'm not in any way affiliated w/ autovox, i believe they could also install then for you at their premise.

You could also check out MBM who's recently thrown in their support for sgmerc members by offering to be one of the club's sponsors ;)

hope this helps.

cheers!

Guest pokkagreentea

thanks dudes but i called them and they said they don't do the springs no more..

they even referred me to Man and Fong Kim!

called up Man and he said they only do Jap makes.

called up Fong Kim, they had no stock so must order.

keltanky ]

thanks dudes but i called them and they said they don' wrote:

it can't be,

who you dealt with?? @ autovox!

we were there today, and they are still dealing with H&R!

i'm just as puzzled..wouldn't it be a hassle for H&R to re-appoint new sole distributorship/authorized dealer for their products considering Autovox has been selling H&Rs for yonks?

just my 2 cents..

cheers!

Guest pokkagreentea

KBS/MBM is ex compared to the others. I got the quote also.

The shop i called was Autovox.

But i went down in person just now to Tagore Industrial Ave and they said they do deal in springs. They said must wait for bulk order then can bring in. Heck lah, I order online better.

Wonder who the heck was it i talked to over the phone! ??? :o :o damn...

KBS/MBM is ex compared to the others. I got the quote also.

The shop i called was Autovox.

But i went down in person just now to Tagore Industrial Ave and they said they do deal in springs. They said must wait for bulk order then can bring in. Heck lah, I order online better.

Wonder who the heck was it i talked to over the phone! ??? :o :o damn...

which model do you own if you don't mind me asking?

cheers!

ALERT: DO NOT USE 247PPD

I HAVE ALREADY CANCELLED MY ORDER AND SPEAKING TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY NOW. LUCKY NOT POSTED YET.

Do share with us your experience if it's beneficial to other members of the forum.

cheers!

Guest pokkagreentea

Basically they advertise to sell stuff at low prices.

Not sure if they actually deliver on their promises but after reading a couple of reviews about their service, decided to cancel one day after placing order.

The company has not posted the credit card purchase with my bank yet (means the charges have not appeared on statement), and I have already gotten proof of order cancellation from the company, which is all my bank requires to dispute the purchase (should the company decide to post the purchases with my bank). So it is all good.

Amazon.com also sells and you can opt for the 5-10 day service, if you really cannot wait. But of course pay a premium lah.

Not sure if they actually deliver on their promises but after reading a couple of reviews about their service, decided to cancel one day after placing order.

The company has not posted the credit card purchase with my bank yet (means the charges have not appeared on statement), and I have already gotten proof of order cancellation from the company, which is all my bank requires to dispute the purchase (should the company decide to post the purchases with my bank). So it is all good.

Amazon.com also sells and you can opt for the 5-10 day service, if you really cannot wait. But of course pay a premium lah.

noticed on their website that their prices are quite competitive..but then there's a saying "if it's too good to be true, it probably is" ;)

cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest ian511

Do keep us updated. i have the same ride and am contemplating between bilsteins or H&Rs. Thing is, i've got a real rough ride but i still wanna lower the car a little. worst case, i'll prob change to smaller rims. Cheers!

Do keep us updated. i have the same ride and am contemplating between bilsteins or H&Rs. Thing is, i've got a real rough ride but i still wanna lower the car a little. worst case, i'll prob change to smaller rims. Cheers!

bro, you long time no see lei!!!

hmmm remember your rims is 20 inch lei!!!

Guest sy69u

20" rims? changed to smaller rims? u 1 2 do a trade? i got 18".........

Guest ian511

keltanky ]

Do keep us updated. i have the same ride and am contemplating between bilsteins or H&Rs. Thing is, i' wrote:

bro, you long time no see lei!!!

hmmm remember your rims is 20 inch lei!!!

haha, hello hello. been really busy with work la. been out of the country very often, leaving again next week. rims are problematic la, too big, tyres too expensive.

sy69u,

my rims are actually replica Brabus Monoblock VI, black with polished silver edge. but they've got quite a few noticeable curb gashes by the edges. if you're really interested, i could let you take a look once i'm back from my trip in sept. could make it for the gtg then.

CHEERS BROS!!!