• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic about Chrysler

Guest Protoss

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Trivia from wikipedia :

'The Chrysler 300 is based on the rear-wheel drive Chrysler LX platform which features components derived from the discontinued W210 Mercedes-Benz E-Class of 1996 to 2002. Such components include the suspension design, front seat frames, wiring harnesses, steering column, the 5-speed automatic's design, and a derivative of the 4-Matic all-wheel drive system.'

I guess that makes the 300C and W210 distant cousins!

Guest kopimonster

typical american muscle then ;D....everything about straight line speeds...but have to admit...the car have presence, nothing beats having a few tommy guns to complete the look..heh heh ;D

:ninjaturtle: yeah you summed it up there! :thumbsup: the tommy guns would be a great theme party getup with pinstripe suits, slicked hair and fat cigars. kapeesh

Guest angela

:ninjaturtle:yeah you summed it up there! :thumbsup: the tommy guns would be a great theme party getup with pinstripe suits, slicked hair and fat cigars. kapeesh

i say this theme is great for the pt cruiser, back to the past...... 8.)

Hey hot roddin!! I've been watching quite abit of Boyd Coddington's show lately on Discovery Ch 72. There's this other one featuring Jimmy Shine and his apprentices. Some of the rebuilds are really awesome! :batman:

• 2 months later...
Guest gainax

Test Drive the 300C b4 getting my C class, it looks great on the outside mafia look and all, I like the small side windows too.

However....it looks like a cheap copy of Bentley. (They even give you an option to change the grills making it look even more like a Bently)

The interior cheap plastic and workmanship is :angry3:

Guest angela

However....it looks like a cheap copy of Bentley. (They even give you an option to change the grills making it look even more like a Bently)

agreed. always wanted one of those, after my c class... but....

The interior cheap plastic and workmanship is :angry3:

once i test drove it... walao, one of the worst handling cars in my life.. turning radius macham 3ton garbage truck... ok la... s class also got 2 lane turning problem, but den, its the interior that will kill... no auto power windows... ZERO luxury except SPACE... and one horrible digital compass... do i really need something like that in SG? dun get me started on the steering wheel without multi media controls...

i will never uds why anyone will bother to get one of this and ride dirty in it... guess its meant to be "dirty" on the inside... gotta admit the amt of leg room and passenger space at the back trumps an s class & 7 series by centimeters....

Guest Otsego

once i test drove it... walao, one of the worst handling cars in my life.. turning radius macham 3ton garbage truck... ok la... s class also got 2 lane turning problem, but den, its the interior that will kill... no auto power windows... ZERO luxury except SPACE... and one horrible digital compass... do i really need something like that in SG? dun get me started on the steering wheel without multi media controls...

i will never uds why anyone will bother to get one of this and ride dirty in it... guess its meant to be "dirty" on the inside... gotta admit the amt of leg room and passenger space at the back trumps an s class & 7 series by centimeters....

Luxury for american = BIG (Big T-shirt, Baggy pants, Big gold chain, 23" Rims)

so thats "luxury" for u from USA!