• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic about Hyundai

Guest angela

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

HKS tuned Hyundai ? You better believe it..

hks_genesis_coupe_.jpg

Introducing the all new 2010 Genesis Coupe.. Full marks for the styling in my books..

Read more here...

http://www.autoinsane.com/2008/11/18/news/attack-of-the-hyundai-genesis-sema-coupe-edition/

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest blackmercs

aeroz2 wrote:

Hey guys these are the photos of the current centre panel,and the new one that i just bought.anyone who can help with the installation much appreciated

Y not u send to the workshop and get it done? Shld be cost less than $50 bucks!!!

Hi bro, can you take a pic of the side clips etc ? Can roughly tikam tikam from the type of clips(if any) or any screw mounting hole whether or not it's difficult. Usually it's a clip on system so if there are any clips involved, just use a flat tip screwdriver or small plastic wedge to unsecure any clips.

Guest blackmercs

g8crasher wrote:

Hi bro, can you take a pic of the side clips etc ? Can roughly tikam tikam from the type of clips(if any) or any screw mounting hole whether or not it's difficult. Usually it's a clip on system so if there are any clips involved, just use a flat tip screwdriver or small plastic wedge to unsecure any clips.

I have seen it how it being taken out, but i wouldnt do it myself for the couple of dollars. The step as follows, remove the 3 knobs from the front, pry from the top of cig tray then the whole thing will pop up. Then remove all the connectors behind and pop it back!! Sound simple rite?? lolz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kompressor

g8crasher wrote:

HKS tuned Hyundai ? You better believe it..

hks_genesis_coupe_.jpg

Introducing the all new 2010 Genesis Coupe.. Full marks for the styling in my books..

Read more here...

http://www.autoinsane.com/2008/11/18/news/attack-of-the-hyundai-genesis-sema-coupe-edition/

This is awesome, Hyundai sales will shoot up if arive our shore with a decent price tag.

I asked the komoco technician when i sent the tuscani for service.apparently komoco have not decided whether to bring in the genesis coupe.when it has such a nice car they dont want o bring in.how stupid!!

Guest VBlaster_W211

It's not if Komoco wants to bring it. It's when the RHD will be available. Once its available, we can PI it even if Komoco is silly enough to not bring it in. Just like the Type R's.

• 4 months later...
Guest angela

Hyundai began as a construction firm founded by Chung Ju Yung in 1947. Hyundai Motor produces compact and luxury cars, SUVs, and minivans, as well as trucks, buses, and other commercial vehicles. Hyundai vehicles are sold in 193 countries through some 6,000 dealerships and showrooms worldwide. The company also manufactures machine tools for metalworking applications, such as horizontal machining, turning, and vertical machining.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest aeroz2

Hi my younger brother drives a 2007 hyundai tuscani but it is SO LOW on power.does anyone know where to install a supercharger or turbocharger kit and how much it approximately costs.Thanks so much!!

Guest blackmercs

aeroz2 wrote:

Hi my younger brother drives a 2007 hyundai tuscani but it is SO LOW on power.does anyone know where to install a supercharger or turbocharger kit and how much it approximately costs.Thanks so much!!

Hv u try asking from Hyundai forum from Singapore and overseas? Damage can be 5K and above, there is one supercharger which directly bolt on which can be purchased from overseas. Unfortunately I do not have the information on these kinda mods for tuscani as i m not power hungry. Do ask the Hyundai forum guys there, maybe they can help you.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

aeroz2 wrote:

I asked the komoco technician when i sent the tuscani for service.apparently komoco have not decided whether to bring in the genesis coupe.when it has such a nice car they dont want o bring in.how stupid!!

Agreed. It's a nice car! :) Maybe can start enquiring from PI when it is available. Is it available?

• 1 year later...