• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic about Ferrari

Guest angela

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenvid

wow lau, nose bleed liao, let do a group buy Ferrari California

1. C35

2. dash (i just own the rims can liao)

3. Otsego (Wheel nuts will do)

4. sy69u

5. Jenvid x2

Guest Otsego

how to embed!!!!!

*click modify this thread to see that the only additions are square brackets with HTML and /HTML at the beginning and end of the embedding code. I am unable to put the brackets now as the code is active and will not appear correctly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Sareve

Wow where did you see this? That's awesome! I love the hamann body kit on the 599, I think it is the best body kit available. Did they change the exhaust as well?

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Wow where did you see this? That's awesome! I love the hamann body kit on the 599, I think it is the best body kit available. Did they change the exhaust as well?

I think the exhaust is stock. This was taken at Super Import Night @ S'pore Expo, guess you miss it!

Guest angela

This was taken at Super Import Night @ S'pore Expo, guess you miss it!

how come i never see? >:( >:( >:(

must go and review my pictures... maybe hidden in some corner...

Guest Sareve

Wah lao, he modded the audio and didn't do anything to the exhaust?! The BOSE audio system is already damn good, and it is the most useless option. Who needs a sound system when the car sounds so damn good! My only complaint is that the exhaust is a little too soft, especially compared to a 430. This guy needs to fix himself some Tubis or Capristos!

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Wah lao, he modded the audio and didn't do anything to the exhaust?! The BOSE audio system is already damn good, and it is the most useless option. Who needs a sound system when the car sounds so damn good! My only complaint is that the exhaust is a little too soft, especially compared to a 430. This guy needs to fix himself some Tubis or Capristos!

Maybe your dad knows the owner of this car? ::)

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Audifreak

blackknight wrote:

do you guys know that there is 1 manual F430 in singapore?

Is it red? Blah.. they are mostly red anyway...haha

i think i know... hardcore :hail:

blackknight wrote:

do you guys know that there is 1 manual F430 in singapore?

There is more than 1 manual F430 coupe in Singapore. There are only 1 F430 Spyder here and the colour is not red.

Audifreak wrote:

U mean this one?

http://www.sgmerc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=166612#post166612

:)

I thought there are a few F430 spyder in town. I met an acquaintance few years ago and he drives a red F430 spyder. Anyway, sgcarmart has a few red 430 spyder for sale. Nice!

The new 458 spyder is beautiful. :)

Sorry I wasnt clear with my earlier post. I meant there is only ONE Manual F430 Spyder in Sg. The rest of the Spyder are in SMG/Auto gearbox.

As for Manual F430 Coupe, there are a few of them around in Sg.

• 3 weeks later...