• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic about Aston Martin

Guest angela

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

Hehe, that will be my wallpaper next week. This week's is the Aston Martin in a cobblestone street at night. :P

Snapped this shot of a DB9 parked outside Garage R a few weeks ago. 8)

DSC00014.jpg

• 4 months later...

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/info-2IaM5phK-1374.html

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Coupe

Price - $460,000

Transmission - Manual

Engine cap - 4282 cc

Reg date - 22-Sep-2006

Mileage - 10,751 km

Features - Aluminium Bonded VH Chassis, V8 Engine, Maximum Power 380Bhp, Maximum Torque 410Nm, Maximum Speed 280km/h,'Graziano' Six Speed Gearbox, Dry Sump, DSC, ABS, EDB.

Accessories - Jet Black Exterior, Obsidian Black/Kestrel Tan Environment, Tailor's Grey Headlining,Gunmetal Facial, 19" Alloy Wheels, HID Headlamps, Power Fold Mirror.

Description - Factory Approved Pre Owned, Passed 140 Point Check, One Owner, In Mint Condition, Low Mileage, Serviced By Aston Martin.

Guest Otsego

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/info-2IaM5phK-1374.html

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Coupe

Price - $460,000

Transmission - Manual

Engine cap - 4282 cc

Reg date - 22-Sep-2006

Mileage - 10,751 km

Features - Aluminium Bonded VH Chassis, V8 Engine, Maximum Power 380Bhp, Maximum Torque 410Nm, Maximum Speed 280km/h,'Graziano' Six Speed Gearbox, Dry Sump, DSC, ABS, EDB.

Accessories - Jet Black Exterior, Obsidian Black/Kestrel Tan Environment, Tailor's Grey Headlining,Gunmetal Facial, 19" Alloy Wheels, HID Headlamps, Power Fold Mirror.

Description - Factory Approved Pre Owned, Passed 140 Point Check, One Owner, In Mint Condition, Low Mileage, Serviced By Aston Martin.

woowee, anybody got $460,000 to spare?

• 2 months later...

Noitalogesto ]

why can' wrote:

Shot in HDR to make the picture more appealing.

Aston Martin has traditionally been for rich man who enjoyed style and power, the British way.

There is plenty of wood and leather on the interior which I happen to adore.

I cannot stand a grey or black interior, it makes me feel so clinical.

W140 ]

bro, u are into cameras / photography / img editing? not many ppl that arnt photographers know that term. i' wrote:

den bro i'm sorry u wont like the taxi ride i can give u... from the other thread u asking for ride.

sillywilly ]

bro, u are into cameras / photography / img editing? not many ppl that arnt photographers know that term. i' wrote:

den bro i'm sorry u wont like the taxi ride i can give u... from the other thread u asking for ride.

Hi :). I do not mind a car ride as I am only 16 and would like to experience more rides, noting ride comfort, noise levels and power for each car I get to ride in.

Do feel free to add me on msn or give me a call if you want to know more about photography.

• 3 months later...

Aston Martin Confirms Lagonda Concept Headed for Geneva

by Zack Newmark

February 19, 2009

Looks like Aston Martin will bring a long-speculated concept car to the Geneva Motor Show. The Aston Martin Lagonda concept should make its debut in March.

9080930.002.1M.jpg

It does make sense to bring the car out now. Aston Martin wants to properly celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Lagonda name. The name was first used on the Lagonda Torpedo, which was introduced in 1907, just a year after Lagonda was founded. It was already a race-winner by 1910.

Aston Martin bought out the company in the mid-forties, along with the much liked Rapide badge. Most recently, an Aston Martin Lagonda existed in the form of a wedge-like executive saloon, available from 1976 onwards. In many ways, it looked like a Triumph TR-7 stretched like Silly Putty. It was incredibly expensive, surprisingly popular, and very powerful. The 2+2 Lagonda made use of a 5.3-liter V8, and was one of the first cars to be fitted with a central processor to control the car. The computer was less than reliable, to say the least.

Aston execs have said since the summer that they were planning on relaunching the Lagonda brand to enter into the luxury sedan market. Their interest was getting a production model on the road by 2012.

Aston Martin CEO Ulrich Bez released a statement in September, saying, "Lagonda will have its own niche with luxurious and truly versatile products suitable for both existing and emerging markets".

We look forward to seeing what Aston Martin can do with Lagonda to bring it into modern times. The new Lagonda concept will debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March.

:love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7:

• 2 weeks later...

I always liked the Vanquish, too bad they discontinued it. Sweet car, really wish I owned one.

The Vanquish looks very good, but if you have one you will regret it... with that rubbish flappy-paddle gearbox...if they did it like the DB9 it will be a great car to drive...

Guest Sareve

I always liked the Vanquish, too bad they discontinued it. Sweet car, really wish I owned one.

The Vanquish looks very good, but if you have one you will regret it... with that rubbish flappy-paddle gearbox...if they did it like the DB9 it will be a great car to drive...

Do you speak from personal experience or are you simply taking what Jeremy Clarkson said to be truth? While I love Top Gear and certainly respect JC's opinions, he's quite plainly openly biased and most of the driving you see in TG can never be done on public roads by the typical person. IMO the Vanquish was a great car for its time and its gearbox problems not unheard of in similar cars of that time period, most notably, the F360. Additionally, the Vanquish IS offered with 3 pedals. However, my main gripe with the car is that it just doesn't differentiate itself from all the other Astons, they all look pretty much the same to me.