• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Return Support for our Sponsors

Guest 9339

Just my 2 cts:

Since ppl like Kelvin from MBM are so generous in supporting Sgmerc, why dont we get them to prepare some "POISON LIST" for our fellow members who dont know where to start in upgrading and Mod of their rides.Start a Sticky for them to answer and quote us on the latest mod cost, Accessories avail ect .....

1 house happy 2 house earn. ;)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Protoss

Great idea! :)

Join SGMERC can make more new friends, learn more of your ride, to be 'poison' with mods and got special tie up with workshop for special discount! Where to find? SGMERC only! ;D

So those out there who yet to register or yet to been to our meetup, dont by shy, come and join us. :)

Hope we can arrange to put some of our activities photo in a album and leave it at the RnR corner which they put those bodykit album, good exporsure for our club, so more ppl will join us. ;)

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Hope we can arrange to put some of our activities photo in a album and leave it at the RnR corner which they put those bodykit album, good exporsure for our club, so more ppl will join us. ;)

We might put a permanent banner there!

Guest millionmilebenz

You're absolutely right, 9339! We're all doing our part to make this forum more lively and more welcoming, which helps us to secure more sponsors. It's a virtuous cycle! ;D

keltanky ]

Any MKB goodies for the W208 would be good too wrote:

bro,

MKB is under Benzline lei... will slowly get them! ;D

dunno leh..but if there's enough demand from sgmerc forumers, i'm certain that MBM will consider sourcing MKB goodies..plus competition will benefit consumers :)

from my previous discussion w/ Benzline, I was told that MKB & AMG techies have unofficial technical collaboration for products development..while i can't verify the validity of this, we shouldn't rule this out either..perhaps it's a similar arrangement when one of the AMG co-founders Hans-Werner Aufrecht (HWA) continues partnership w/ AMG GmbH (post AMG acquisition by what was then DC) under his own firm HWA AG (www.hwaag.de) which runs & provides feedback to the AMG DTM team..

From MKB's website (www.mkb-power.de), it seems that they have a good range of performance goodies for a range of models including W203/W204/W208/W210/W211/W219 etc..

let's just wait for the poison list to be published ;D

cheers!

dunno leh..but if there's enough demand from sgmerc forumers, i'm certain that MBM will consider sourcing MKB goodies..plus competition will benefit consumers :)

from my previous discussion w/ Benzline, I was told that MKB & AMG techies have unofficial technical collaboration for products development..while i can't verify the validity of this, we shouldn't rule this out either..perhaps it's a similar arrangement when one of the AMG co-founders Hans-Werner Aufrecht (HWA) continues partnership w/ AMG GmbH (post AMG acquisition by what was then DC) under his own firm HWA AG (www.hwaag.de) which runs & provides feedback to the AMG DTM team..

From MKB's website (www.mkb-power.de), it seems that they have a good range of performance goodies for a range of models including W203/W204/W208/W210/W211/W219 etc..

cheers!

Those are very poisonous Joe! ;D

Jeff Keng ]

dunno leh..but if there' wrote:

www.hwaag.de[/url]) which runs & provides feedback to the AMG DTM team..

cheers!

Those are very poisonous Joe! ;D

Poisonous indeed Jeff ;D

if only anti-venoms are available OTC..

cheers!

Btw Joe, kindly remember to pass word around regarding the SGMerc Driving Experience @ Sepang.

Most probably will be in May. Cheers :D

Btw Joe, kindly remember to pass word around regarding the SGMerc Driving Experience @ Sepang.

Most probably will be in May. Cheers :D

no wagas jeff..

will let u know asap.

cheers!

wow good May is just next month, im on fruit diet from today liao cheer ya!

Your car so fast still need to go on friuts diet than i must start to 'Fast' whole day till May lor ;D

Guest jenvid

wow good May is just next month, im on fruit diet from today liao cheer ya!

Your car so fast still need to go on friuts diet than i must start to 'Fast' whole day till May lor ;D

First of all... you must ask him what fruit diet hor...

There is a difference between

Fruit Diet A

Durian D24, Del Monte Banana & mango, Dragon Fruit (red)....

Fruit Diet B

Sultanas, Fiji apples, NZ pears, chestnut & guava..

Ok ok more OT...

Guest Protoss

i choose diet A lor no choice, how to diet when jenvid around, just wack la.......

Bro,

Your car dont even need to wack la.

Just excerise your V6 muscle only....

Hehehe.

actually his 350 got lot of potential.

just load in with supercharger, intercooler, kleemann kits he can achieve at least 370 hp. currently already 272 hp liao.

or a humble kleemann & intercooler can also, 300 maybe?

dun do anything also very fast liao.

bro Protoss & Pat all poison mention above are in the pipeline liao heeee......