• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMerc Break Record

Guest angela

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She broke it la, she Broke her record in sucessfully bluf all of us, with total age more than 300years old to follow her to see car race at OG.....haaaa,....... ;D

Guest 2 Mercie 2

willmerc tried to break her 'record' last night. dont think she succeeded. hahahahaha

HELLO position 69!!!!

i also wondering what record! hahahaha stop it....! ok... the next time when i see you.. i'll not ask for tissue.... that would be breaking my record hahaha ;D ;):P

Guest 2 Mercie 2

She broke it la, she Broke her record in sucessfully bluf all of us, with total age more than 300years old to follow her to see car race at OG.....haaaa,....... ;D

sorry lar my dear papa to sacrifice ur beauty sleep. hahahah.... i got no news of race butthen some was curious to know the route of OG mah. hehe. where got more than 300 years old. you are 1 or 2 yrs older than me? and C35 said he's born in the yr82? no lar.... never exceed 300years old ;D

Guest sy69u

C35 ]

all bro pls clear inbox ya sy69u especially

inbox cleared.

2 Mercie 2 ]

sy69u ]

willmerc tried to break her ' wrote:

HELLO position 69!!!!

i also wondering what record! hahahaha stop it....! ok... the next time when i see you.. i' wrote:

see!!! every1 witness arh, she ask me if got tissue in my car every time she see me. some more give me the ' wrote:

The only record i know is Annabelle Chong! ::)

ah yes, the resemblence!!! hahahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest milk15

Hi All

Wow, this month our forum break a few records.

Most Online: 28 members

Most New Post: 1966

Most Post: 10445

Very soon we will break another record 50 members, 5000 new post, 30000 most post.

Thanks to all your support

Lastest.............. Most Online Today: 30. Most Online Ever: 30 (Today at 11:05:29 AM)

Guest milk15

Going up & up..............

9 Guests, 21 Users

Users active in past 30 minutes:

me_milk, RisingSuns, funng, 9339, Forsei, 7070, Polo, Onzal, caysman, loctorng, 855, Kompressor, sy69u, sillywilly, ultor, rabbit97, C35, CBlack, bringit, kopimonster, MB98

Most Online Today: 31. Most Online Ever: 31 (Today at 12:02:16 PM)

Guest angela

Users Online

Users Online 16 Guests, 22 Users (1 Hidden)

Users active in past 45 minutes:

sillywilly, Kompressor, Sareve, C35, HomerRipper, RisingSuns, kopimonster, CBlack, me_milk, winz, caysman, 7070, bcsoh, XXXCobraXXX, Hokum, bringit, Onzal, mercw124, gp, Lyonel, melvin65

Most Online Today: 38. Most Online Ever: 38 (Today at 01:44:58 PM)

Guest milk15

10 Guests, 25 Users (1 Hidden)

Users active in past 45 minutes:

me_milk, Hublot, jenvid, Kompressor, kopimonster, pc, E55A, Hokum, HomerRipper, CBlack, RisingSuns, C35, sillywilly, caysman, Sareve, winz, 7070, bcsoh, XXXCobraXXX, bringit, Onzal, mercw124, gp, Lyonel

Most Online Today: 39. Most Online Ever: 39 (Today at 01:47:11 PM)