• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Bahrain F1 live telecast

Guest Cklasse

Guest speckie1

Hi spekie,

I actually can't remember ANY feedback form lei!

But if they can remember to invite me to the merc event at parkview, then i'm surely in the database mah..

Aiyah, i also dunno bro...

Maybe like you, i might have a serious talk with my SE also!

especially since i'm thinkin of getting the ML soon!

first thing i'll definitely ask about is about the courtesy car thingy lor!

you want to take my place this evening? I've got to cancel, cause my mom wants to come over my place for dinner last minute.

If you can't, anybody here who isn't on the list, please feel free to take my place. Enjoy. I'll be watching from home while having dinner and trying to listen to my mother's conversations with me..... ::)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenvid

u guys shld have hop down to C&C lah. Never mind if u r not interested in F1. oops. Got good food, free flow of whisky & soft drinks, aircon & stuff. Good to chill out. Just like the grp of 5 sikhs in front of us. I think they down at least 2 bottles of JW Whisky. They even hop over to Shell to pack nuts,crackers, koropo. Their total time looking at the screen was max 10mins for the entire 2 hrs.

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Yup, you guys should have been there. Suggest if they have another one, we should all be there! Good food, free flow JW whiskey, plenty of girls etc.

Our Paddock Pass! ;D

DSC03961.jpg

Our Idol!

DSC03953.jpg

Big Banners!

DSC03956.jpg

DSC03954.jpg

Viewing Area!Those sikhs down at least 2 bottles!

DSC03947.jpg

DSC03952.jpg

DSC03955.jpg

Guest jenvid

lau ti ko

That guy was in his mid 20s leh.. his gal also quite good. Guess competition was fierce...kekeke

Our SGRgal pal's mum who joined us in Permas in her tuscon was also there & was also dressed to kill.

Definitely worth to gather at such occassion to TCSS.

There were so many hot gals that 1 guy drop his drink onto the floor when a drop dead gorgeous walked passed him.

...so, where's the pic? :o

Unless you guys dropped the camera, or dropped your jaws until can't focus, or dropped the idea of posting her pic on this forum ?!? ??? ??? ??? Hee hee hee

Guest jenvid

There were so many hot gals that 1 guy drop his drink onto the floor when a drop dead gorgeous walked passed him.

...so, where's the pic? :o

Unless you guys dropped the camera, or dropped your jaws until can't focus, or dropped the idea of posting her pic on this forum ?!? ??? ??? ??? Hee hee hee

Jeff's camera not on form that night, shuttle release button dropped off. Gotta used pen tip to press the shuttle. Like that how to capture ? kekekeke...

Wah lau jenvid our resident gadget-seen(God)'s Nikon off duty also lah...

Eh next time got such events better print a 'press pass' so you can "legally" take photos of all the cheos and lau cheos alike

Jeff's camera not on form that night, shuttle release button dropped off. Gotta used pen tip to press the shuttle. Like that how to capture ? kekekeke...

Too hot leow lah keep taking all those paddock girls/race queens buay tahan leow

Guest jenvid

HomerRipper ]

Wah lau jenvid our resident gadget-seen(God)' wrote:

Too hot leow lah keep taking all those paddock girls/race queens buay tahan leow

errr too many C&C photographer there leh... I dun want to kena, can u take pic for us mister. kekeke

Guest CBlack

ya, we should go for mini gathering there. for any event at C&C, must go early cost the food go very fast. yesterday by the time i got there, the food is gone :'(

Guest jenvid

well that is very normal to behave like this as we all are SINGAPOREAN.

Neh... We all are Sillyporean. Actually I thot registration was at 6pm but it turn out to be 6.30pm kekeke..

Guest millionmilebenz

Alamak, missed the F1 broadcast for the 2nd time... :'(

My out-of-town guests showed up which meant the 20% off-chance won. With all the distractions that you guys have described I think I would also be looking at the screen 10 mins max! ;D