• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Another G-TR R.I.P.

Guest 9339

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome car lah this one. Heard from the grapevine that an R35 matched a Superleggera in a straight line on our shores recently. How far wrong can you go for $270 grand if you're in the market for one. I'm still a fan of the R34 based purely on looks. :) Wonder if a V-Spec is on the way for the R35.

Guest kopimonster

Awesome car lah this one. Heard from the grapevine that an R35 matched a Superleggera in a straight line on our shores recently. How far wrong can you go for $270 grand if you're in the market for one. I'm still a fan of the R34 based purely on looks. :) Wonder if a V-Spec is on the way for the R35.

actually, no need V-spec....the current GTR enuf liao....

in the latest EVO mag, the GTR was put to test against 3 cars, it beat the Corvette Z06 in the straights, matched the Audi R8 grip in real work driving conditions and beat the 911 GT3 on the track...nuff said..

the GTR is indeed the most bang for buck sports car around

Just saw a Black GTR on my way back from Benzline, It zoom pass me,or should i say flying pass me ,cant even see the driver.... POWER MAN8)

Just wondering if the Vspec R34 eat the P and F for lunch,can this R35 in stock eat both P & F for dinner ;)

Just wondering if the Vspec R34 eat the P and F for lunch,can this R35 in stock eat both P & F for dinner

Can lah brudder. Witnesses of a secret night out on this island say a Superleggera neck and neck with R35.......

Guest Protoss

This new GTR is indeed very very fast.

Went to see a straight road drag between the GTR, Gallardo and 911.

Took a spin in the GTR thereafter, and man its damm fast! :o

I hit top speed (JDM speed cut) at 3rd gear b4 even hitting the redline, and this car comes in 6 gear! Can't imagine once the speed cut is remove.

Crusing at 80km/h, 6th gear, rpm only slightly lower than 2k and its very comfortable. But once the twin turbo spins, the exhaust gas pumps into the 3.8l engine, the Gs tat comes hor, dont know wat to say. :P :P :P

And in normal mode, the car really sticks to the ground! Dont even need to activate traction mode.

Went back to my car and drove home after the event, buay kun liao....... :(

Really a very well balance 'supercar' killer, too bad, i can't afford it. ::)

Guest kopimonster

I hit top speed (JDM speed cut) at 3rd gear b4 even hitting the redline, and this car comes in 6 gear! Can't imagine once the speed cut is remove.

Crusing at 80km/h, 6th gear, rpm only slightly lower than 2k and its very comfortable. But once the twin turbo spins, the exhaust gas pumps into the 3.8l engine, the Gs tat comes hor, dont know wat to say. :P :P :P

And in normal mode, the car really sticks to the ground! Dont even need to activate traction mode.

protoss, dats some very poisonous reviews u have there, the car is indeed a remarkable beast ;D

but read from somewhere that the service and support for the gtr will be pretty limited in sinagpore, and sourcing for parts will also wont be easy, duno how true is that ???

kopimonster ]

I hit top speed (JDM speed cut) at 3rd gear b4 even hitting the redline, and this car comes in 6 gear! Can' wrote:

protoss, dats some very poisonous reviews u have there, the car is indeed a remarkable beast ;D

but read from somewhere that the service and support for the gtr will be pretty limited in sinagpore, and sourcing for parts will also wont be easy, duno how true is that ???

For Nissan, dont worry,Stock parts sure can find easily, mod issue, if getting parts from Nismo,they will have their experts to assist,Fix,Tune and Dyno..... ;)

Guest jenvid

Waah Protos thought you told me you went to car showrm to do shopping & test drive yesterday. Looks like the fix is not enough...

Aiyah like I said, forget abt replacing your sedan to conti sedan. Get a Maserati GT, BMW 6 or the GTR lah...

talk is cheap ;D ;D ;D ;D kekekeke...

Guest Protoss

no wonder buay kun la, 0545 still posting and awake! hehehe

4 person inside the GTR and the pull of the Gs hor.... Confirm buay kun after...... Stock boost somemore....

Guest Protoss

Kompressor ]

I hit top speed (JDM speed cut) at 3rd gear b4 even hitting the redline, and this car comes in 6 gear! Can' wrote:

hahaha, i can understand your feeling bro. that is why i dare not go for any test drive etc..... after that you really dun feel like driving back your car.

Dont feel like giving back the keys to the GTR to the owner after driving it...... Walk back to my car with damm heavy foot.... >:(

Guest Protoss

kopimonster ]

Bro,

Not really a review lah. I only lucky to get to drive one.

But i may be biased towards the GTR. 8)

As long as no major / big accident, spare parts shouldn't be a problem.

Heard the engine is a stroke up version of the VQ35HR, so engine side quite ok lor.

Guest Protoss

jenvid ]

Waah Protos thought you told me you went to car showrm to do shopping & test drive yesterday. Looks like the fix is not enough...

Aiyah like I said, forget abt replacing your sedan to conti sedan. Get a Maserati GT, BMW 6 or the GTR lah...

talk is cheap ;D ;D ;D ;D kekekeke...

Bro,

U hor! >:(

U and your wat Maserati, Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari lah! >:(