• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

30th March Meet-up @ Car Park F

Guest 9339

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, will be bringing mine too to try out the car charger.

Will be great if meet earlier ,once finish, before 5pm, we conyoy to PADANG, drive pass the MC F1 display :-* :-*, than to our meet up. Good exporsure to the public about SGMERC

Guest jenvid

Err... there is no car charger... just the ciggy adapter. The base unit of the WT is the charger, we just need to feed a 12v DC source to it...

So pls bring the base unit...

Guest jenvid

aiyo... you dun need & cant use a charger.... U need a 12v supply source. Anyway it wont work cuz it is underpowered...

The only thing here is whether we need a regulated 12V supply to the base unit. Anyway I have a whole bunch of accessories. Mini lead acid, 7.2v (3.3AH) batts(direct to WT). I will try to sort out all the stuff & lug them down to the meetup.

condom in list ya for willy so to be save.hee......

No need rubber liao, timing just nice wont see the round belly yet if big day soon.... 1 lost 25kg,no more belly,the other add 25kg of belly for bb, very fair right? ;)

By some strange luck, I'm back in SG this weekend.

How about stringing together the Bahrain F1 at C&C after the meet-up, followed by supper at the West Coast Food Court for solid Soup Kambing and all the other good stuff David swears about???

David, want to take the lead? ["tai-chi"] ::)

Guest millionmilebenz

Wow, we have A, B, CLS, C, S, E, SLK, CLK Class plus Estima, Type R, A4, Mitsubishi, Jaguar

Please take a look at the list on the photo thread and insert any missing ones! ;D

From now on may be we can keep a log of each monthly GTG.