• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

30th March Meet-up @ Car Park F

Guest 9339

Hi All,

this month's meetup again will have another new meetup location

It is still at Kallang Area!!

Its @ Kallang Car Park F

Date:30th March 2008

Time: as usual, 5pm to 7pm!!

See You guys There!!!

I will try to get the Sample Crew shirt ready by then if not will drag the Tailor to be there with us for the measurement.

See you guys there ,all are welcome. Especially those had order your Crew Shirt,pls come by to confirm the sizes,those interested but yet to order,pls do so soon.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Month GTG 30th March 2008

Sunday 5.00pm @ Kallang Car Park 'F'

1. 9339

1. 9339

2. Pooo

Guest jenvid

hmm.... eqpt time....

I will bring my portable fridge, picnic table, chair, fan, umbrella, halo lamp & my RC Ferrari modena complete with pit eqpt. hehe..

You guys saw the fifth gear episode where they pit a RC car with the Mini Cooper S round the track ?

The electric RC car won...

We shld do some BBQ deh...it has been a while...

BTW who follows through Fith gear & top gear ?

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

hmm.... eqpt time....

I will bring my portable fridge, picnic table, chair, fan, umbrella, halo lamp & my RC Ferrari modena complete with pit eqpt. hehe..

You guys saw the fifth gear episode where they pit a RC car with the Mini Cooper S round the track ?

The electric RC car won...

We shld do some BBQ deh...it has been a while...

Yup, i saw that episode, gotta be kidding trying to beat the RC car. Me...i've been watching 5th Gear & Top Gear on channel 72 & 87.

Guest jenvid

Yup, i saw that episode, gotta be kidding trying to beat the RC car. Me...i've been watching 5th Gear & Top Gear on channel 72 & 87.

U know u can d/l them at finalgear.com..

Maybe we can have marathon movie at meet-up. KP's car can provide sound. I provide lappy & projector.

Jeff's van as screen.

hehe...

Correction: Jeff has a new ICE in VAN... we are going truly mobile... So Initial D first ?Heroes 2nd Season, top gear, fifth gear...drift video lesson ?

Guest jenvid

Maybe we can have marathon movie at meet-up. KP's car can provide sound. I provide lappy & projector.

Jeff's van as screen.

hehe...

Correction: Jeff has a new ICE in VAN... we are going truly mobile... So Initial D first ?Heroes 2nd Season, top gear, fifth gear...drift video lesson ?

Aiyah just remember my inverter has gone up in smoke, anyone got a spare need a 300watter.. else projector da boleh...

I do have a 30m extension cord though... now we need to find a 13amp plug. I am sure the bus terminal shld have... hehe

Hey, my Vito just got a small (i think 7'') screen only lah! kekeke ;D

Some cheapo system only cos know nuts about ICE lah, only know ICE Milo, ICE Tea.. ;D kekeke

So what's the story with Willy 'I'm Cumming"?

Thanks for all the extra effort you put in for this T-Shirt exercise. Really deserve an extra bowl of Soup Kambing (fully loaded!!!) - and also for missing the last one!

Guest jenvid

Thanks for all the extra effort you put in for this T-Shirt exercise. Really deserve an extra bowl of Soup Kambing (fully loaded!!!) - and also for missing the last one!

Yeah like Jeff said, Pat is the MAN

For a fully loaded Kambing soup, let's head out to upp Boon Keng hawker ctr. Comes with all the different swords that Pat so dreams much of... eeeeeee kekekekeke

1. 9339

2. Pooo

3. Homer

4. Keltanky

5. Jeff

6. Kompressor

7. Cklasse

8. CBlack

9. sy69u

10. Victor

11. Protoss

12. SillyWilly

13. Jenvid

14. Dash

15. MMB

16. 2 Mercie 2

17. C35

18. C55

19. C350

20. Sableko

21. W208 (weather permitting of course ;D )

Guest angela

I am just worry what if don't fit even with this measurement and cause a miss understanding and i have to pay out from my own pocket.

To those whom order the shirt, i encourage you to come down this sunday to try the shirt as i will not gaurantee if cannot fit.

since my bro and me special size, does he need to come down this sunday? or 1 day just bring him to tailor can liao?

Pat's right, cannot suka suka lah!!! Anyway, i'm not driving the Vito to the meetup this time.

I'll be bring 2 picnic tables/chairs there so see you guys there.

who is bring mahjong sets or "da xiao" dice cage?? eheheehehe

ok, jeff bring 2 picnic tables, jenvid bring 1 picnic table,

who else bringing tables?? i think i also bring hor!? no no i bring standee... wahahaha ;D ;D ;D this bery heavy hor..