• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Propel - Saturday March 29th 930am - 1100am W106/W123/W124/W126/W201

W106/W123/W124/W126/W201 Owners Spare Part Scavenge!

NO KOMPRESSOR EQUIPPED VEHICLES ALLOWED :o (of course I'm kidding, we're outnumbered)

This one is for the Boy's Old Toys brigade! Propel here we come!

Tentatively scheduled for Saturday 29th March 9:30am - 11:00am

1. millionmilebenz

2. sirBenz

3. homer

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest millionmilebenz

Besides the W124 medium-tank, owners of W126 (heavy tank), W201 (infantry tank), W107 (recce amoured vehicle), W123 (this one is a REAL TANK) and fans of all older Mercs are welcome!

If you haven't been to Propel before, then you're missing out a lot. There are always things that you can find that are in better condition than those that you have, and sometimes they have sets of rims that are still in decent condition. :o

Guest millionmilebenz

NO KOMPRESSOR EQUIPPED VEHICLES ALLOWED (of course I'm kidding, we're outnumbered)

1. millionmilebenz

2. sirBenz

3. homer

4. keltanky (auto-insert) ;D

Guest millionmilebenz

Propel Visit is happening THIS SAT MORNING! ;D

We'll meet there (at Propel). If anyone wants direction pls pm me. Cheers! ;D

NO KOMPRESSOR EQUIPPED VEHICLES ALLOWED (of course I'm kidding, we're outnumbered)

1. millionmilebenz

2. sirBenz

3. homer

4. keltanky (auto-insert)

2vcyddv.jpg

sirbenz was the earliest to reach Propel on this warm saturday morning exhibiting the enthusiasm of a child receiving his first Lego set. ;D Yours truly followed by millionmilebenz arrived in that order. Mister JeffKeng pulled up unexpectedly and caught us by surprise!

We had a good time getting our hands dirty and having our blood sucked by big fat and juicy mosquitoes (well at least I did!). All manner of european marques in half cut forms are stacked in the warehouse. There were a couple of good conditioned sets of sports rims sitting around and a nice airconditioned showroom showcasing pretty bits and pieces to fit mostly Mercs and BMWs.

millionmilebenz came up trumps today with some spoils! Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

Guest millionmilebenz

Yea!! I'm a happy man today indeed! ;D

Found a W126 grille that I've been looking for quite a while (not OEM but original Mercedes Benz part, with a 3-point-star embossed stamp on the bottom of the grille). The chrome is still in great condition. A bit of a dent in one corner but very likely fixable. Also found a near-mint condition rear-view mirror for the W126.

Yeah yeah yeah - for all of you who mod your rides you won't understand my enthusiasm, but for me, where my goal is to restore the W126 to FULL ORIGINAL MERC CONDITION, these are treasures! ;D

Wallet damage? $80 (grille) + $30 (mirror). As I was telling Pat, my poisons come cheap! hahahaha...

Thanks to Vegas (SirBenz), Jeff (the surprise visitor), and of course fellow-old-schooler Leon (HomerRipper) for the great company! ;D

NP me_milk, I finally made it down after contacting you some mths ago regarding some bits and pieces for the 124!

Guess I'll be swinging by again soon. :)

Guest millionmilebenz

To all that have came....... Sorry, i was very busy that morning but nvrtheless

you guys was serve cum entertained by my Boss John.... ;D ;D

Hi me_milk! Yeah no worries! It looked like you guys were swamped with work that day, which means business is good! ;D

It was certainly a good visit and please thank John on our behalves for his hospitality and patience! ;D Loved the Showroom!

Guest sirBenz

sirbenz was the earliest to reach Propel on this warm saturday morning exhibiting the enthusiasm of a child receiving his first Lego set. ;D Yours truly followed by millionmilebenz arrived in that order. Mister JeffKeng pulled up unexpectedly and caught us by surprise!

We had a good time getting our hands dirty and having our blood sucked by big fat and juicy mosquitoes (well at least I did!). All manner of european marques in half cut forms are stacked in the warehouse. There were a couple of good conditioned sets of sports rims sitting around and a nice airconditioned showroom showcasing pretty bits and pieces to fit mostly Mercs and BMWs.

millionmilebenz came up trumps today with some spoils! Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

Hey Guys,

Had a great time meeting you guys ( Leon,Yen & Jeff), and getting my hands dirty at Propel...looking forward to next trip.

Guest milk15

Hey Guys,

Had a great time meeting you guys ( Leon,Yen & Jeff), and getting my hands dirty at Propel...looking forward to next trip.

Next time let me know earlier............. I clear the Pool table, let you guys have a game or two..... ;):D ;D