• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

FISCON BT Mobile Pro

Guest jsiau

It has been many months after I fitted the Fiscon BT on my w211 E200 with help from Gregory, it was working very fine until one day I decided to activate the A2DP function which off course works very well but my CD changer became deactivated ... even I try to deactivate the A2DP ,the changer still cannot be recognise.. call Fiscon and write to them also cannot help and even do hardware and software reset also cannot... Anyone knows how to solve these and also do you know how to use the SMS feature inside there?

Help help

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kepiting1sg

jsiau wrote:

It has been many months after I fitted the Fiscon BT on my w211 E200 with help from Gregory, it was working very fine until one day I decided to activate the A2DP function which off course works very well but my CD changer became deactivated ... even I try to deactivate the A2DP ,the changer still cannot be recognise.. call Fiscon and write to them also cannot help and even do hardware and software reset also cannot... Anyone knows how to solve these and also do you know how to use the SMS feature inside there?

Help help

I had the Fiscon BT Pro installed on my previous Audi Q5 by Eurohaus

It works like a gem and imho better than the oem cos no BT A2DP

I had no problem with the A2DP BT Audio streaming.

I understand sms features only work on some phones.

It did not work on my iPhone that time.

imho

Could your CD changer conked?

What did Gregory said?

Can U get him to uninstal the Fiscon Pro and see whether your CD changer is working again?

Rp 2 worth

Gregory try to help but still cannot bring back the changer, we did uninstall also the same result, I think it is software issue . I agreed that the system works very well but after activating the A2DP ..it is a one way track...cannot U turn... I cannot even eject my CDs ..sigh..

Guest blackknight

jsiau wrote:

Gregory try to help but still cannot bring back the changer, we did uninstall also the same result, I think it is software issue . I agreed that the system works very well but after activating the A2DP ..it is a one way track...cannot U turn... I cannot even eject my CDs ..sigh..

the sequence of installatin is important fo Fiscon, the CD changer has to be in certain sequence of installation before it will work..

Guest ricric_lo

Suggest checking the fuse F026 inside the fuse box under the dashboard as usually the CDC can eject the CD eventhough it's not located by the Audio 20 on the MOST Ring. If it's not the fuse issue, may be it's the problem of the wake-up line (which provide the power to the CDC as long as you open the door) connection broken, hopefully it helps.

Cheers, Ricky

• 4 months later...

I too have Fiscon Pro installed on my FL W211, recently my CD changer died on me (fuse F026 seems ok) my Fiscon Pro stopped working altogether at the same time.

Assuming it's a problem with the CDC itself, is there some way to bypass it on the MOST ring and allow the Fiscon Pro to work again? Priority is to get Bluetooth working for my phone.

Alternatively, could anyone advice how much it would cost to replace the CDC?

I too have Fiscon Pro installed on my FL W211, recently my CD changer died on me (fuse F026 seems ok) my Fiscon Pro stopped working altogether at the same time.

Assuming it's a problem with the CDC itself, is there some way to bypass it on the MOST ring and allow the Fiscon Pro to work again? Priority is to get Bluetooth working for my phone.

Alternatively, could anyone advice how much it would cost to replace the CDC?

Bro camber53 or Bro ricric_lo should be able to advise you!

U can PM them for an answer!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)