• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

21st March - BBQ Aftermath

Guest redbell

Guest redbell

Good outing! had alot of fun! as usual, alot of TCSS. Special tks to Yappy for all the food... to patricia for the booze.... jasmine for the can't light up fire charcoal and part-time maria....

and oso to every1 who contributed in a way or another...

minus victoria, who spent the whole night disturbing jasmine only! humph!

photos coming up soon from dial911...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenvid

Thks for the good company & satay...

BTW did the lights go out at 1am ? Or u fellows call it quits before it.

Next outing, dinner at Malacca's satay chelup ? Leave at 5pm, reach the makan place 6.30pm ;D, eat till 9.30pm head for SG & drink kopi at Hakim by 11pm :)

A prelude to the June trip.

Let all the w203s warm up to higher spd that the car has been design for.. hehe..

Thks for the good company & satay...

BTW did the lights go out at 1am ? Or u fellows call it quits before it.

Next outing, dinner at Malacca's satay chelup ? Leave at 5pm, reach the makan place 6.30pm ;D, eat till 9.30pm head for SG & drink kopi at Hakim by 11pm :)

A prelude to the June trip.

Let all the w203s warm up to higher spd that the car has been design for.. hehe..

July trip la...

june too crowded...

anyway, think we left lab park around 1am, than we convoy to Kallang KFC, for some night photoshoot hehehe

by 2am, we went our ways..

anyway dun forgot our next week monthly La Kopi/Teh Session at Kallang Carpark H on Last Sunday of the Month AT 5pm onwards..

Guest Cklasse

Most of all....thank you everyone who came (whether early or late) to make our first bbq a successful and fun event.

Let's make the coming Driving Holiday a successful one too. So everyone, please put in your vote and name and jam the NS highway.

;D

Guest jenvid

Selected photos have been posted in this thread -

http://sgmerc.com/index.php?topic=103.0

Have fun! Camera lens fogged up earlier on so some pics didn't turn out right!

Dude, time to switch to DSLR lor. :)

At most you will miss out one mod when you take the leap of faith to digital...The fun starts at post processing... :o

I'll lug mine along next wk.

Dude, time to switch to DSLR lor. Smiley

At most you will miss out one mod when you take the leap of faith to digital...The fun starts at post processing... Shocked

I'll lug mine along next wk.

am using DSLR but lens stored in aircon environment. given the rain and humidity sure fog up one lar. ;D

Guest jenvid

dial911 ]

Dude, time to switch to DSLR lor. Smiley

At most you will miss out one mod when you take the leap of faith to digital...The fun starts at post processing... Shocked

I' wrote:

am using DSLR but lens stored in aircon environment. given the rain and humidity sure fog up one lar. ;D

oooh...waah store in aircon+dry cabinet[ultra precious leh...leica lens eh?:P]...bring P&S camera lor...

oooh...waah store in aircon+dry cabinet[ultra precious leh...leica lens eh?:P]...bring P&S camera lor...

P&S no point lar.. u also DSLR user, use P&S jpg mode during postpro less control... not until they come up with a better jpg postpro solution then perhaps I might go back to P&S