• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Local Dealer - Brabus/AMG

Guest 9339

Any bro can advise me, Who's the dealer for Brabus beside MBM, and AMG? Cos might change my mind and jump boat to AMG. Waited for some quote for more than a month... still waiting, maybe they know i sell fish.. hahahaaa

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any bro can advise me, Who's the dealer for Brabus beside MBM, and AMG? Cos might change my mind and jump boat to AMG. Waited for some quote for more than a month... still waiting, maybe they know i sell fish.. hahahaaa

Hey bro, are you saying that you waited for quote from MBM for more than a month?

This is surprising as I called today and I got quotes immediately. They sent to me within 1/2 hour, I am quite impressed by the speed of response. And the quote is under another company name (KBS) which has it's address next door to MBM, I believe they are the same company.

I wanted the AMG kit, but it is really very expensive for me, cannot afford.

Ya , i ask for a quote a month plus ago about the HID convertion kit for my W204, till now no reply, 2 days ago .ask for another few item ,no news from them,when down yesterday afternoon look for that advisor which i spoke on the phone, was told he was busy,cant attend to me. >:( How much was you quoted for the AMG? the normal or C63 type? Yet to see the photo of the normal AMG kit, can you share? thank in advance.

Ya , i ask for a quote a month plus ago about the HID convertion kit for my W204, till now no reply, 2 days ago .ask for another few item ,no news from them,when down yesterday afternoon look for that advisor which i spoke on the phone, was told he was busy,cant attend to me. >:( How much was you quoted for the AMG? the normal or C63 type? Yet to see the photo of the normal AMG kit, can you share? thank in advance.

I think he quoted me for the normal AMG kit (just changing front and rear apron, door sills, tailpipes, and spoiler lip), don't think they have the C63 ones cos it involves stripping just about everything. Whole kit is about $6,500. HID conversion is about $2,900. I am surprised as they responded to me with quotes within 1/2 hour for both the items I requested.

With that kind of costs, I will need to save up for another 2 years before I can get just the front apron, maybe. I am very new to this, so am not aware of the hefty costs involved in mods.

Maybe that can say it all, your enquiry are in thousand but mine are maybe in hundred,that's why slow reply. Anyway Bro huatsup, do you have the photo how this add on will look like,you got photo of it?

well nowsdays KBS/MBM is quite busy la with BIG projects...

well sometimes their BIG boss also logon into the forum! but seldom talks la..

think, CBlack can tell Kelvin(MBM) that, more and more people getting more SIAN with MBM/KBS, svc is going down?? as biz is growing too big liao..

actually i also feel that there svc going down, their new svc leaders are kinda nose high lei.. lucky for me, Yong still GOOD!!!

I recently made an appointment with MBM and went down to talk them regarding the addition of Brabus bodykits to my car, they were very polite and helpful even though I arrived in t-shirt and boardshorts, and I definitely looked like a kid, I'm 21 but I get checked every time I buy beer haha! They gave me the quotation one day later (they informed me of the potential delay because I went on a Friday afternoon).

K, will try asking for quote at a bigger amount $ again, see will it be faster with the quote :P, anyway i not boycot , this is my first dealing with MBM, so was thinking to start with a little8399f20212

Content-Disposition: form-data; name="post"

I think he quoted me for the normal AMG kit (just changing front and rear apron, door sills, tailpipes, and spoiler lip), don't think they have the C63 ones cos it involves stripping just about everything. Whole kit is about $6,500. HID conversion is about $2,900. I am surprised as they responded to me with quotes within 1/2 hour for both the items I requested.

With that kind of costs, I will need to save up for another 2 years before I can get just the front apron, maybe. I am very new to this, so am not aware of the hefty costs involved in mods.

Bro, I had got a quote of AMG too, but i think it come in whole bumper not add on, full package similar to what you had stated,Front/Rear bumper,2 side skirt,twin tail pipe,door sill with light) but mine can keep the original bumper, price still can neg, maybe if you interested,we can bargain together. ;)

9339 ]

I think he quoted me for the normal AMG kit (just changing front and rear apron, door sills, tailpipes, and spoiler lip), don' wrote:

Bro, I had got a quote of AMG too, but i think it come in whole bumper not add on, full package similar to what you had stated,Front/Rear bumper,2 side skirt,twin tail pipe,door sill with light) but mine can keep the original bumper, price still can neg, maybe if you interested,we can bargain together. ;)

Can keep original bumper? That means they are just adding some lower lips to the apron? That should cost a whole lot less! I'm actually alright with keeping the original bumpers and maybe adding the lips, and adding tail pipes to the exhaust, that shouldn't cost me too much. As I have said, I am really new to this and the costs is surprisingly hight to me. If all else fails, I'll just leave my car as it is, cos it is quite cool as it is already.

Don't mind bargaining together, but am not sure it's going to make much of a diff.

Bro huatsup, i say can keep the original bumper mean is the whole bumper it come with, not the add on, original bumper can hang in your room as display ;)

Bro Sareve, the AMG body kit it--------------------7d82039101fa

Content-Disposition: form-data; name="additional_options"

Bro huatsup, i say can keep the original bumper mean is the whole bumper it come with, not the add on, original bumper can hang in your room as display ;)

Bro Sareve, the AMG body kit it--------------------7d82039101fa

Content-Disposition: form-data; name="additional_options"

Oic bro....that's not a good option for my tiny one room HDB flat lah, the bumper will be sticking out my common corridor windows.

Anyway, I have sort of psyched myself to be contented with the car as it is, after finding out how costly it is to change these little things. Perhaps the tail pipe is the max I will do, or maybe protective film for my lights.hehe.