• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

..Harlow ..I'm chocs...

Guest angela

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

You might have seen her first . But are your hands long enough ? Kekeke ...... :bounce:

What a waste ! Bro hkhamateur . Chocs was at the gtg . Damn ! You missed it !

Damn!!!:frusty: Now I know what I missed today...:Cry:

blackmercs wrote:

Hands short but other part of body slightly longer leh!!

I know which part !!!

ChoCs wrote:

...eeeee...tmi....:peep:.....:shocked:

Take it easy sis ! Take it easy ! I know him well . He meant his legs ! Come on ! :becky:

desmondtoo wrote:

Damn!!!:frusty: Now I know what I missed today...:Cry:

Ya ! You missed big time ! But there will always be another chance to meet . Right ??? Sis chocs ???

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Ya ! You missed big time ! But there will always be another chance to meet . Right ??? Sis chocs ???

Ok ok...hope dun hv to wait too long hor...I like chocolate...:becky:

Heard got free Chocolate tdy!?:lol:

Guest angela

6008 wrote:

...ya lah...ur charity drive...would love to help...if around lor...i can't carry things hor...i drive things hor.....scared nails break...:becky:

..@ least i'm honest...:becky::becky:

:bounce::love:desmondtoo wrote:

Ok ok...hope dun hv to wait too long hor...I like chocolate...:becky:

Heard got free Chocolate tdy!?:lol:

:love: chocolates for our eyes ! Hehehe......:becky:

ChoCs wrote:

...ya lah...ur charity drive...would love to help...if around lor...i can't carry things hor...i drive things hor.....scared nails break...:becky:

..@ least i'm honest...:becky::becky:

Our charity drive . No problem ! Even if you don't carry or drive anything also can . We want contributions and headcount . Tough jobs leave to us and the Lion befriender volunteers . So stay tuned to event thread . Cheers ! :hand:

Guest desmondtoo

ChoCs wrote:

...they bluff you la...u heard salah la...:becky:

My Bros dun lie de...damn...:Cry:First time missed GTG in months...then missed my Favourite Chocolate...:love::love:

desmondtoo wrote:

My Bros dun lie de...damn...:Cry:First time missed GTG in months...then missed my Favourite Chocolate...:love::love:

But sis chocs was very shy . She came very late and left very early . Maybe our club got not much macho guys today . Damn ! Bro DES , you should have been there . She could have stayed longer . Kekeke.... :bounce:

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Chocs dress up like race queen during this gtg. Chio hor

ab4a7942.jpg

Wah...nose bleed!:flame:

6008 wrote:

But sis chocs was very shy . She came very late and left very early . Maybe our club got not much macho guys today . Damn ! Bro DES , you should have been there . She could have stayed longer . Kekeke.... :bounce:

I not so 'Cham'ing la...maybe if I was there, she runs away ya...:bolt:

Guest blackknight

Ok guys, too late! I was with choc last night and that's why no sound and picture from me till now....

She is an awesome gal both inside and out, I will leave the exploration to you guys if you can catch a glimpse of her on he next lakopi or gtg...

Cheers, choc dear, i am tired, Gg to bed now sweetie!:bounce::censored:

Guest hkhamateur

blackknight wrote:

Ok guys, too late! I was with choc last night and that's why no sound and picture from me till now....

She is an awesome gal both inside and out, I will leave the exploration to you guys if you can catch a glimpse of her on he next lakopi or gtg...

:Cry::Cry::Cry:

Heart broken liao. :frusty:

Dear Chocs, I seriously n really dun mind being second Ok? :bounce:

1 3 5 7 fr me pls sweetie pls! :becky:

blackknight wrote:

hkhamateur wrote:

:Cry::Cry::Cry:

Heart broken liao. :frusty:

Dear Chocs, I seriously n really dun mind being second Ok? :bounce:

1 3 5 7 fr me pls sweetie pls! :becky:

Hey ! You guys are scaring our sweetie pie away . I'll hold the 2 of you responsible should there be no more chocolates on our outings . :tsk:

Or what quoted by bro blackknight was true ? Chocs ?

Guest subaru67

blackknight wrote:

envy:becky:

Guest desmondtoo

blackknight wrote:

Sweetie Chocs is it true?!?!:Cry:

Guest lightning

:attention::attention: I can vouch...she damn tok kong.....swee swee bo chow chwee...those guys that din show up during the GTG better dun AWOL next mth or the coming la-kopi session OK...:lol:

io5885 wrote:

Can we have a La-chocolate session soon....??? :blabla: :blabla: :frog:

La chocolate ..... Sounds interesting bro . You organize one and I'm sure lots will turn up . :becky: