• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

..Harlow ..I'm chocs...

Guest angela

Guest angela

Yap ST wrote:

Hi ChoCs,

Do joint us on this Friday la kopi and night drive.

Cheers

.....Harlow Yap..:smile::smile:

..Tks 4 kind invite.. Haiya...:popcorn: Got program liow Friday.. W the "Other Side" hee:becky:

...Tks ... I will join you guys one day one!!

ChoCs wrote:

.....Harlow Yap..:smile::smile:

..Tks 4 kind invite.. Haiya...:popcorn: Got program liow Friday.. W the "Other Side" hee:becky:

...Tks ... I will join you guys one day one!!

Freunde???

cheers

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Just met both PH last Friday nite at TP botak jones . But still hope to see both again this Friday nite . If can add that " tua leng kong " bro Arsenal will be even better . Hehehe....:becky:

Wah...both PHs oso turned up ya...power:thumb:

Ok, hope more Kakis can make it this coming Friday...

http://www.sgmerc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=166954#post166954

ChoCs wrote:

....pretty hor this pic... I likey...:becky::becky:

Yup ! Unique ! Your neck really that long boh ??? Or you wait for your ride till your neck long long just like that picture ? Kekeke.....:becky:

Guest angela

6008 wrote:

Yup ! Unique ! Your neck really that long boh ??? Or you wait for your ride till your neck long long just like that picture ? Kekeke.....:becky:

....me brown hair longer... Hee..:becky:

Guest MercZai

ChoCs wrote:

....me brown hair longer... Hee..:becky:

waaaa !! jie jie is brunette !! :shocked: so never go for friday outing arh?? all bros dissapointed liao lo !! hahaha!

Guest angela

MercZai wrote:

waaaa !! jie jie is brunette !! :shocked: so never go for friday outing arh?? all bros dissapointed liao lo !! hahaha!

...awww u so sweet....

..you too kind...Brunette..my....XXX.. lah...ah lian lah...;;@@!!

...but but to be fair..can i show you guys my real pic plssss...cos you might not wan me to come GTG aft all...i fair woman..

Guest MercZai

ChoCs wrote:

...awww u so sweet....

..you too kind...Brunette..my....XXX.. lah...ah lian lah...;;@@!!

...but but to be fair..can i show you guys my real pic plssss...cos you might not wan me to come GTG aft all...i fair woman..

hahaha! tank Q tank Q ! =p ah lian...:shocked: but ur di di is ah nerd leh:whistle: hahaha wont la !! all very good one , pretty or not pretty still treat u so good one leh . hehehe! :becky:

Guest angela

MercZai wrote:

hahaha! tank Q tank Q ! =p ah lian...:shocked: but ur di di is ah nerd leh:whistle: hahaha wont la !! all very good one , pretty or not pretty still treat u so good one leh . hehehe! :becky:

...so sweet ...you cute nerd...lol..kidding hor..

..i dunno how to attach image la..shame....guess tt makes me a tech nerd too..

..why you no sleep...all nite birds one..:becky:

..hope to catch up with you and all the rest of shifus here one day...one day...dunno when tt day...

..hee hee...

Guest MercZai

ChoCs wrote:

..hope to catch up with you and all the rest of shifus here one day...one day...dunno when tt day...

..hee hee...

hahaha! ya~ waiting for the pic ! my sleep time haywired :( haha sure got chance one leh , only see ah lian jie jie want to create that chance a not:becky:

Guest subaru67

ChoCs wrote:

..hee hee...

win liao lor put aeroplane:Cry:

Guest MercZai

NewC180 wrote:

Uniform tak sama leh!

Nowadays fashion 姐弟恋 is it? Wakakaka!

haha now trend ma !! maybe she dun wan 姐弟恋 with me? maybe she wanna be my sugar jiejie/mummy HAHAHA! joking joking!! :becky::whistle:

Guest angela

MercZai wrote:

haha now trend ma !! maybe she dun wan 姐弟恋 with me? maybe she wanna be my sugar jiejie/mummy HAHAHA! joking joking!! :becky::whistle:

.....:pound::pound::pound:

...:baby::baby:

...Seow ler..:crazy:

Guest MercZai

ChoCs wrote:

.....:pound::pound::pound:

...:baby::baby:

...Seow ler..:crazy:

waaaa! Liddat say ur di di :Cry::Cry: emo liao ..( squat at one corner draw circles with finger) . HAHAHA! so when jie jie C coupe ready for collection??:becky:

Guest blackknight

MercZai wrote:

tis realtionship our junh_4040 is the EXPERT lo!

MercZai wrote:

HAHAHA! how come? curious to know leh , with which jie jie ?? :whistle::becky:

I'll answer for bro blackknight . If you want to know more , join us on Friday nite la kopi . Somemore that jie jie is damn chio orh .... :becky: