• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Merc Driving Experience

Guest desmondtoo

Guest desmondtoo

Some footage of the event on 1st August 2011:

-xgzZEzAvoc

NuDWOCC-r9Q

5HODwbf-myg

N3FtU7IAtGQ

gbh2cgkzhKk

NgdswMcslMw

64bnvHf8vqE

vNRTv_mNvvA

v4bmlGNbtCY

D4ntqkHYU5o

Enjoy...:popcorn::pop2::pop2::pop2::popcorn:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jtang

The ride in the E63 is a lot tamer than my ride on the 1st day. Probably Peter Hackett was told to conserve tyres. Our friend was sliding all over the cones & even did doughnuts to show off. Btw, was there any doughnuts done?

Guest desmondtoo

jtang wrote:

The ride in the E63 is a lot tamer than my ride on the 1st day. Probably Peter Hackett was told to conserve tyres. Our friend was sliding all over the cones & even did doughnuts to show off. Btw, was there any doughnuts done?

Yup...he did one when he intro the E63 and one more at the end of the circuit drive...:becky:

Guest lightning

jtang wrote:

Trying to post my video...

<"http://www.youtube.com/embed/8SSIT8fRiYc?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

you need to save it at Youtube first...

Guest jtang

6008 wrote:

Bro . You think if we use manual 1st gear and step hard on accelerator will our ride spin wheels ?

Can...but you'll need to switch off the ESP. It won't be as dramatic as the E63 with smoking tyres, but can still do some drifting. Tmr I'll show you how it's done with your car:becky::becky::becky:

Guest lightning

jtang wrote:

OK...still trying to figure it out.

after you have uploaded into your Youtube account...then pick the link between the =xxxxxx= and paste it on the Youtube icon

Guest jtang

lightning wrote:

after you have uploaded into your Youtube account...then pick the link between the =xxxxxx= and paste it on the Youtube icon

Sigh...still cannot. Going to sleep now.

jtang wrote:

Can...but you'll need to switch off the ESP. It won't be as dramatic as the E63 with smoking tyres, but can still do some drifting. Tmr I'll show you how it's done with your car:becky::becky::becky:

Ok Doc ! But I think we should do it before lunch just in case I throw up . However I feel that your car will be a better choice to test with . Muahahaha ....:becky:

Guest lightning

6008 wrote:

Bro . Show us drifting tmr with your ride ????? Wow ! Can't wait ! :becky:

lightning wrote:

show you tomorrow...:becky:

show how to post Youtube lah...:becky: