• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sg expo car carnival

Guest blackmercs

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desmondtoo

lightning wrote:

side profile...ooh la la...:whistle:

should have stay put and watch...instead of wondering around to look at cars :frusty:

This one the Cup is power...:biggrin:

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

How come these gals wear so little? So poor thing!!!

Thats why they are given a Cape...

Like Wonder woman...or some Star Wars Jedi...:pound:

I vote none if it's for race queen . If it's for fun then no 5 can do . Hehehe.... :becky:

Don't get me wrong , I never say they are ugly . For queen ? No ! But for better looking among them , no 5 get my vote . :hand:

Guest lightning

jtang wrote:

You guys are quite pathetic leh...i prefer merc owners to be associated as ah peks than chee ko peks :) lol!

"ah pek" title is a given due to age and you can't do anything about it...whereas "chee ko pek" instinct is inside every (real) man...some chose to be more expressive whereas some prefer to watch in silence... hahaha :becky: no offence intended :lol: :bounce:

Guest jhun_4040

looks quite unnatural imo... the chests seems to be lower than normal ??

if you look closely, her waist there got stretch marks too ??

I think in SGP as long as you got long hair and slim, and you willing to wear less, you can be race queen. Make up will cover all the flaws.

Guest blackmercs

lightning wrote:

"ah pek" title is a given due to age and you can't do anything about it...whereas "chee ko pek" instinct is inside every (real) man...some chose to be more expressive whereas some prefer to watch in silence... hahaha :becky: no offence intended :lol: :bounce:

Ya man those pretentious are the worse kind only knows how to point finger lolz. Ok we got 2 votes for Mambo nos 5.

lightning wrote:

side profile...ooh la la...:whistle:

should have stay put and watch...instead of wondering around to look at cars :frusty:

Stretch marks.

chiaster wrote:

All CMI...

For queen ? No ! But for better looking among them ? Look on the bright side bro . Things are always not what they seem to be ! hahaha.....:bounce: