• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Electric Seat

Guest benson

Guest sstimo

Ryeoh1969 wrote:

Hi Hannson,

I specify to my SE, I wanna the optional RIM, though the CnC website say extra S$1100 but written S$ 2300 in the invoice, but SE somehow manage to

get for me free of Charge.

<a  href=ryeohrims.png' alt='ryeohrims.png'>

Very nice...is it staggered?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lightning

Ryeoh1969 wrote:

Hi Bro Sstimo,

No it's not staggered. All are 17", just pity that they have not arrived.

Bro Rich, you should have requested for 18"...give you max 3 ~ 6 mth on 17", I bet you will want to upgrade to 18" or 19" and staggered also :lol:

Guest andylkkg

hannson wrote:

hi... just to chip in...

As I was deciding if the S$20k diff between the 2 C180 models was justified, here were some of my thoughts.

1. Power. When you look the specs, they look pretty similar between the C180 1.8L Turbo and 1.6L Kompressor. However, the difference for me would be the tuning potential between the 2 *wink* *wink*.

2. Gearbox and Electric seats. I opted for the 7 speed and electric seats as these are factory fitted items that will also increase the OMV value.

To be honest, the front/back motion for electrical seats are darn slow. *LOL*. I'd prefer the manual version *LOL. Very old school lah :)

3. Cat A vs Cat B COE. Difference of more than S$10k. (now about S$13k)

Given these, I decided to pay 20k more.

But, of course, to each his own.

And the most impt thing is, BE HAPPY with your purchase :)

p/s: It's rather unusual that a sales person would say that adding options are not possible. Rather I would think he/she meant it would be a longer wait and possibility that the current discount/promotions would not apply if you add on options as it would be a "special order"

Hi Bro Hansson,

Yes, It is unusual and for my case, the SE indeed told me that the options, for example, the intell-light option is not available.... i wonder why and did not ask further. Really hope you experiment for the intell-light is fruitful and successful.

Guest Martin

hannson wrote:

actually, if next time pick up a "client", leaning over to show her how to move it in/out (front/back?) would be quite good *LOL* :llama:

Too bad if is a guy, hv to go between his legs..... Eeeeee!

Guest chiaster

Stock's not staggered, mate... However, if your ride's kitted with the AMG option, then yes, the wheels will be staggered... :becky:

hannson wrote:

are stock staggered?

Guest hannson

chiaster wrote:

Stock's not staggered, mate... However, if your ride's kitted with the AMG option, then yes, the wheels will be staggered... :becky:

Lol roger roger :)

• 5 years later...

Hi everyone. I am looking at a c180 cgi 1.8L 2011 July car. I realised the engine is relatively louder. And there is electric seat. Hence I'm sure is a 7g-tronic cgi model. However, I tried another 2011 Sep model, there is no 7g-tronic stated on the top right of the boot,no electric memory seat and the engine seems more refine and less noisy. Is that a c180 kompressor instead of cgi tc?but the noise is lesser.