• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Any updates on arrival of club shirt?

Guest blackknight

jtang wrote:

Wah lau...if that's the case, bro 6008 must have a SLS AMG in his garage that he's hiding from us. LOL!

I know sooner or later this will be exposed . Indeed i do have the SLS but not in my garage . Its in my pants . " Sagging Lan Swinging " !!! Muahahahahaha...........:pound::pound::pound:

Remember ? 9cm thingy ! Wuakakakaka !!!:bounce:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jtang wrote:

Haha...PRC one hor..don't play play:becky:

blackknight wrote:

U have to ask him....hahaha

FYI . I'm locally made . Pure singaporean ! that means its a pure singapore 9cm thingy "SLS" . Hahahaha...... :bounce:

Guest blackmercs

This t shirt thingy, bro 6008 is the man of the match. He is the one initial this idea & source for vendor on behalf for us!!!

Kum sia beri muchy!!

blackmercs wrote:

This t shirt thingy, bro 6008 is the man of the match. He is the one initial this idea & source for vendor on behalf for us!!!

Kum sia beri muchy!!

Bro . Don't need to kum sia me lah . Firstly I also want to have a club shirt . Secondly , you guys also make time to sit down with supplier to choose material and design . Of cos not forgetting our bro g8crasher aka Leon for doing the monetary transactions . Hope the shirts are up to our expectations when delivered . Cheers !

Guest jtang

6008 wrote:

Bro . Don't need to kum sia me lah . Firstly I also want to have a club shirt . Secondly , you guys also make time to sit down with supplier to choose material and design . Of cos not forgetting our bro g8crasher aka Leon for doing the monetary transactions . Hope the shirts are up to our expectations when delivered . Cheers !

Get this man a Tiger! (beer lah)

jtang wrote:

Get this man a Tiger! (beer lah)

Thanks Doc ! Hmm... But I love to drive and I don't want to lose my license . How about rewarding me a " Thai girl " instead ? Hahaha..... :becky:

Guest jtang

6008 wrote:

Thanks Doc ! Hmm... But I love to drive and I don't want to lose my license . How about rewarding me a " Thai girl " instead ? Hahaha..... :becky:

Thai girl don't have, ah quah can? :tsk:

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Drive dun drink...drink dun drive...hor!:lol:

jtang wrote:

Thai girl don't have, ah quah can? :tsk:

Doc, his 9cm can take anything...:becky:

Guest jtang

We'll proceed to changi village after Sunday's gtg. Convoy all the way with support from all the bros here. Unker will lead the convoy, I'll be sweeper again.

jtang wrote:

We'll proceed to changi village after Sunday's gtg. Convoy all the way with support from all the bros here. Unker will lead the convoy, I'll be sweeper again.

Doc . I think you very long never go out to " tiong " already . Changi no more ah gua lah . Now go changi is to eat the power brayani . You tried ? If not you jio me lah . I'll buy you . :becky:

Guest jtang

6008 wrote:

Doc . I think you very long never go out to " tiong " already . Changi no more ah gua lah . Now go changi is to eat the power brayani . You tried ? If not you jio me lah . I'll buy you . :becky:

Really ah? Changi all cleaned up like Joo Chat?:Cry::Cry:

Ya, tried that brayani before...not that power leh. But the Nasi Lemak at hawker centre power lah!

Guest desmondtoo

jtang wrote:

Ya, tried that brayani before...not that power leh. But the Nasi Lemak at hawker centre power lah!

Agreed with you, Doc, on the Brayani and Nasi Lemak...but not on Joo Chiat...:becky:

Guest kepiting1sg

jtang wrote:

Very good! very good! we will proceed from changi village, go down the coastal road and we end up at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.

We shall then proceed by ferry to Pleasure Island and dun worry about no more stk in changi village, joo chiat or my younger days Tropicana in Orchard....I will arrange for unopen full 40ft container loaded up with stk....... :Cry::Cry::Cry:

Guest blackknight

jtang wrote:

JOO CHAT is still hyper active with "kum en" all aorund!:whistle:

jtang wrote:

You also used to be 江湖中人 hor ?

Bro . We go hungry and it'll be belly nice . Kekeke . Actually not bad lah .

Yap ST wrote:

ShiFu

Sure mo me also long long no go there...

When u going..

Hahaha

So Doc can joint us ?

We shall arrange . I kind of like the brayani there .

Guest blackmercs

Yap ST wrote:

Let have another mini TCSS la kopi session on friday so uncle can joint us..

But changi v no free parking!

This coming Friday?? Will fly down if Eng! Eng means free hor!!